Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Where has Private backers forum gone?

Where has Private backers forum gone?

Hi,

I can no longer see the Private backers forum on the main forum page?

Has it been closed?
    Only 4 images. ; )

Originally Posted by Ian Phillips View Post (Source)
    Hello Thargon, it appears that you do not have permission to access this page!
    This could be due to one of several reasons as listed below...

Your forums account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you attempting to edit someone else's content, access moderation or administrative features, or some other privileged system? If so, it is likely that you will see this error.
    If you are trying to post, the administrators may have limited your account, disabled your account, or it may be awaiting email activation.
    If you are attempting to edit portions of your profile, the administrators of the forums may have restricted access to it due to account limitations.
    Some forums require special access masks. The administrator will have to review your forums account if you believe that you are lacking access to a particular section of the forums.
    Only 4 images. ; )

I still don't have access... Is this something to do with my number of infractions?
    Only 4 images. ; )

Could an FDev employee (maybe a non-volunteer mod?) please look into this for me?

Ian above didn't know (I PM'd him) and suggested I contact an FD employee who has admin access and can investigate? I don't know who is or isn't or who I should contact. Cheers.
    Only 4 images. ; )

6. This is the last staff post in this thread. #6
    Only assume it's due to your infraction points. This is the forum: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumd...-Backers-Forum
    - Brett C / bc
    Forum & Community Manager

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Only assume it's due to your infraction points. This is the forum: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumd...-Backers-Forum
    Thanks for replying. I'll check to see if the situation changes when some of the infractions expire and my score goes down to a lower number.
    Only 4 images. ; )