Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Eliminating Agitators in LTT 4961 (Bounty Hunting)

For god sake fdev.... Weekend too so naff all will get done

Originally Posted by Jon flint View Post (Source)
    Thanks, and noted. But I've left his name in there since it was entirely consentual and he and I have fought before.

Unless mods disagree, in which case I will of course remove.
    No worries Jon - I just wanted to let you know; I have seen the same happen before in another thread [I think it was the old long-running CG thread incidentally, but memory could be doing a disservice?!] - somebody got really grumpy as they had been credited for something positive bizarrely, and it caused quite a lot of grief for the OP as they had only posted it with good intentions in the first place. They ended up having to remove the name, and subsequently the whole post, as they were getting all kinds of flack and PMs etc.

In any case, I didn't want the same to happen with yourself as I thought you had only posted the name with good intentions as well; but having seen it, it did make me a little concerned with hindsight! I still think it was a freaky occurrence in this other thread, but hey you never know right?!

Originally Posted by _trent_ View Post (Source)
    Don't see any problem with your post in its current form. It's fine to mention other players by name, unless you are accusing them of something negative (griefing, cheating, exploiting, etc.)
    Originally Posted by PEREGRINUS19 View Post (Source)
    Completely agree
    I like to mention names of CMDRs who help me out & I have fun with to accomplish community events or just awesome fun (unless they ask me not to mention or remove their name, then I respect their wishes)
    Both Trent and Perry also mention that your post is essentially normal and that it is complementary and they are right to do so; I share their opinion as mentioned above, but thought there would be no harm to suggest that sometimes people behave erratically on these and other forums, of which I am pretty sure you are already aware lol!
    I guess it may help to say that I also post names of CMDRs when an event has been good fun, or if they have gone above and beyond the normal to help me out; for example I have made mention several times before for both of these guys when we have had a good laugh at CG events in game, or even at TeaBagging, but that is a whole different conversation altogether!!

Originally Posted by MAUXUS View Post (Source)
    weird...after it reached tier 8, i checked the reward for top 10% and it was 19M. On a second check some time later it went up to 23M then went back down to 19M later on. Is this normal?
    Normal, I would say no. Unheard of, no as well! I don't think anyone here would be surprised to read that there have always been ups and downs with the CGs in terms of bugs and les, coming from all sorts of perspectives! Usually unintentional of course, but often pretty irritating and frustrating - and this week's have been a good example of this to be fair! It is what it is I guess, but I can totally echo your underlying frustration! It can be very, very annoying....

Overall, nice work everyone on the BHCG, and hopefully lots of us can/will move over to the Trading CG as well now that the trigger-finger has been thoroughly exercised - that is certainly what I plan to do on Sunday once other activity-choices have been pursued

Take it easy everyone, and fly with a dodgy attitude o7
    The Hat

Yes, Ive dropped from top 25% to 50% which is a 4mil difference. For a broke pleb this kinda bugs me. Im not sure wether to turn it in now or wait. In the meanwhile Im gonna get my T-7 rolling on the other CG.

I can confirm it has gone from being Tier 8 earlier, with just over 30B credits contributed, to Tier 7 and just under 30B credits, including the 30% payout cut.

Trade one is not so bad. I have my T7 there and after a couple of runs, I think I'll stick around.

Ticket submitted. Anyone else?

Originally Posted by Knothead View Post (Source)
    Doesn't bother me all that much. Credits are easy to come by. I'm just sad it's over. I love the chaos of a good bh CG. All the wild ones come out and things get dangerous. I'll just sit on it until the timer runs out and I'm paid automatically and not give it another thought.

Originally Posted by Knothead View Post (Source)
    Yeah I submitted one too, was definitely over 30bn and at Tier 8

9. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #144
    Hey all, we're aware of the issues surrounding this community goal currently. We've notified some folks to investigate what's ongoing with it. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Hey all, we're aware of the issues surrounding this community goal currently. We've notified some folks to investigate what's ongoing with it. Thanks!
    What does this mean for us? Must we wait to get the money or can we just now get what we get and you give us the difference to our account?

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Why is every CG always broken in some way?

Originally Posted by Trinity Star View Post (Source)
    Why is every CG always broken in some way?
    Exactly.

Originally Posted by Reika View Post (Source)
    I can confirm it has gone from being Tier 8 earlier, with just over 30B credits contributed, to Tier 7 and just under 30B credits, including the 30% payout cut.

And here it is right after reaching Tier 8:

I was in the top 10% and I've all ready collected.
    I hope my bank balance is adjusted accordingly as on the last cg I only got paid out on two of the combat ones instead of three but didn't complain.
    If every single cg starts getting bugged though I'm not going to be a happy space bunny.

Same here. Made top 10 Cmdrs and already collected.
    Only realised after that it was 5 mil short...

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast