Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Affected by piracy or griefers? Report & get help here!

Originally Posted by andicoombes View Post (Source)
    If one was interested in possibly joining this organisation at some future point, how would one best go about this?

The idea behind the IDA is a good one imho
    Sounds like fun, have lodged my application. Nice web site, note IDA there are some typo's on your landing page. Can email you back about that if you like.

Hmm I find it hard to believe this is legit, see the avatar of a pirate from none other than Blackbeard himself

I think it's really great that there's starting to be some resistance to the bullies in this game that take the (admittedly easy to find) cheap kills on offer at every CG. The more of these guys out there the better and as an end-game activity and potentially a very expensive one at that, I think it has a lot of promise.

If I didn't have a faction to manage I could definitely see myself spending the week making the credits to buy back ships that were shot down and spending the rest of the time tuning up my fighters ready to go again next weekend.

Just a thought, but how cool would it be if the Devs put together a couple of absolutely top-end combat ships and pitched in themselves in fending off these guys at weekend cgs? I'm sure there's more than one of them who wouldn't mind getting their own back on some of the better-known characters and it would be interesting to see how quick people are to combat log against a Dev.

Just an idea.

You guys are just being paranoid... I'm sure Blackbeard is a trustworthy chap

Cool stuff though been hoping to see more groups like yours in the galaxy, thumbs up.

I am looking forward to giving you random names for people and places that do not exist or did not happen. Don't worry, I do the same in all marketing surveys, I just have a very weird sense of humour.

With you guys patrolling what will the carebears find to whine about though?

Lol who i am kidding. They whine about everything.

+1 though. I look forward to seeing you in game and proving you don't have to be a pirate or a "griefer" to pvp.

We had a very weird bug where reports on the site were coming through as applications to join the group. All sorted now - but there's a little backlog to filter through. Sorry about the delay, anyone who's tried to contact us.
    And what fate befalls mutineers?

Originally Posted by Cagman View Post (Source)
    Without checking the site yet.... is it possible to hire 3 of you to wing up during a Cargo CG? Ingame-money only, of course...
    We're very undermanned at the moment, but we don't charge - as long as you're human, and a citizen of the Milky Way.

Originally Posted by A D View Post (Source)
    Sounds like fun, have lodged my application. Nice web site, note IDA there are some typo's on your landing page. Can email you back about that if you like.

Thanks! And sorry about those, we'll get around to fixing them.

Originally Posted by Aussiedroid View Post (Source)
    Hmm I find it hard to believe this is legit, see the avatar of a pirate from none other than Blackbeard himself
    The name and picture is more satirical than anything else, to be honest. Also, the image is from an awesome TV show!

Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post (Source)
    We are the Independent Defence Agency
    Approved and repped!

12.5th, dog catchers, TAOL, many other "antigriefer" groups and now this. C'mon guys, it feels like deja vu.

Can i report myself?
    There are three basic types: The Wills, The Won't, and the Cant's
    The Wills accomplish everything, The Wont's oppose everything and the Cant's will not try anything.

Originally Posted by Arc View Post (Source)
    Can i report myself?
    I don't see what you'd get out of that?

Automated report system incorporated: Feel free to send in your report if you need help, commanders. We'll respond as quickly as possible.

http://yourgalaxy.org/report.html

Originally Posted by Arc View Post (Source)
    Can i report myself?
    You could report yourself, but why not just destroy your own ship? That'll learn you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast