Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rebuys so far

Insurance claims 9
    Total claims cost 9.851.594 CR

It"s a shame I can't see how much it would have cost without insurance

I can see all these written claims but without screen shots; they did not happen.

Mine are too many to count.

Seven, yes 7, Sidewinders, before leaving the starter station for the 1st time.
    WOOF! WOOF!

WHAT!? You think I said or did something wrong again? Blame T.j's cat.

8 out of 10 Cats, have me on their ignore lists: 5 out of 10 posters; have me on their kill lists?

Oh dear, it seems that I have joined the Elite. Does that mean, that now I have to oppress the masses?

Can't show screenshots. More embarrassed about my combat rank than my total claim cost

I have had around 8 or 9 rebuys at least. 3 of those a fully upgraded Orca....i cried each time. Fingers and toes crossed no more as at this rate I will never get my Federal Corvette.

Just had my first one, pretty expensive aswell, crazy really, I just jumped into a system, and the star was one of those weird blue star things, I was admiring it a bit and got too close, dropped out of supercruise, still just admiring it spinning around, while waiting for the supercruise to come back online, all of a sudden a Python jumps in from no where, I didnt even think you could be found out of sc, and starts shooting the hell out of me, shields gone in seconds, I try to fight back a bit but its a lost cause, time for escape, the time it took me to find the bloody escape vector I fried 50% of my hull and blew up.

Ship + cargo = 2mil. Cant describe that with a swear filter.

If the video worked I might stick it up

Thankfully the only times I lost a ship was at the beginning. Such as practicing my bounty hunting in Haz res sites with my Viper, then tried again with my cobra (most expensive rebuy, about 700k lost there). Haven't died since upgrading to my Python, came close though with 2% hull left in a high conflict zone. Everyone decided I was the biggest threat out of 10 allied ships and tried to steal my lunch money, managed to low wake out with practically nothing left.

I've had 6.2 were due to heat testing exercises cause science =/ 2 were due to ramming incidents at docking stations with other players(i'm not the one to blame) and 2 were due to me getting involved in conflict zones before i had any experience with combat.

2 rebuys.

1 Cobra lost to an elite anaconda's plasma accelerator.

1 Asp lost to a surface installations defences.
    "I'd like you to take the time to learn the Babylon 5 mantra:
    Ivanova is always right.
    I will listen to Ivanova.
    I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations.
    Ivanova is God.
    And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out."

"No BOOM today. BOOM tomorrow, there's always a BOOM tomorrow"

"I've always had a hard time getting up when it's dark outside."
    "But in space, it's always dark."
    "I know. I know."
    MISFITS OF SCIENCE AND RESEARCH - https://inara.cz/wing/2237/

Ive lost a dolphin by going in to fast to planet and pressing boost instead of docking request. Survived the crash but they didn’t like the fact I’d crashed without asking and blew me to bits.

Ive lost a python by thinking it was safe to go afk in the middle of space. Came back 5mins later to a rebuy screen after an npc pirate took advantage I was having a dump.

Both my stupid errors.

45 Year old UK gamer. Reflexes aren't what they used to be.... think Eastwood in Unforgiven...
    PSN - suter1972

I...have terrible premiums.

Heres the vid

A catastrophic chain of events, well.. screw up after screw up was what it took to give me my first taste of the rebuy screen,

I blame tiredness, caught of guardedness and sheer panic for these events

Originally Posted by Apollo Jenkins View Post (Source)
    Insurance claims 9
    Total claims cost 9.851.594 CR

It"s a shame I can't see how much it would have cost without insurance
    Standard Insurance is 95%, so basically multiply your Rebuys by 20 and you get the Price it would have cost without any Insurance
    (in your case : 197.031.880 Cr)

Originally Posted by ste View Post (Source)
    Heres the vid

A catastrophic chain of events, well.. screw up after screw up was what it took to give me my first taste of the rebuy screen,

I blame tiredness, caught of guardedness and sheer panic for these events

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky8a...ature=youtu.be
    Oh no! What is really missing on this video is your voice! I think a lot of explicit language must have taken place

Originally Posted by FalconFly View Post (Source)
    Standard Insurance is 95%, so basically multiply your Rebuys by 20 and you get the Price it would have cost without any Insurance
    (in your case : 197.031.880 Cr)
    Thank god for insurance!!

Originally Posted by Apollo Jenkins View Post (Source)
    Oh no! What is really missing on this video is your voice! I think a lot of explicit language must have taken place

Thank god for insurance!!
    I'm still swearing about it now , all day this has haunted me, had about 1 mil in explore and bountys on board I forgot about too

Originally Posted by Jammie1789 View Post (Source)
    Combat rank of expert (I cant get out of novice!!) and each claim averaging just over 500,000 cr - thats not to bad i'd say. Hope my bank account looks this healthy when i get to combat expert.
    Aint no Grind Aint no Grind Aint no Grind Aint no Grind
    Aint no Grind Aint no Grind Aint no Grind Aint no Grind

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast