Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Rebuys so far

Originally Posted by Mr. Stevens, Catering View Post (Source)
    Finally bit the dust in my Python today. Got pulled out of SC taking the sex bots to Nemo's house of fun. Expert anaconda NPC decided to play hero and try to collect the bounty I had on me. I was doing fine and had his hull down to 45%, me on my last ring of shields (didn't pack any SCB for this mission route) and out of no where comes another NPC pirate in a gunship and demands $17k of cargo. So he starts in on me and 3 seconds later my canopy is broken and my hull is at 33%. Never had that occur before, pulled out by one then ganged up on by another. Needless to say, 3 missiles later from both ships and I'm done. At least it wasn't my Conda.
    Yep, they can gang bang you now. If you get two separate pirate messages while in a system there's a very high chance they'll both end up in the same instance with you when you submit. On the plus side, you can also lead them to a station to get blown up by the security if you're lucky.

You used to get attacked by wings but I guess they nerfed that now as its more likely to end in rage quit, Ive been attacked by two ships before I think they were just two seperate sharks fighting over the same piece of meat,

Originally Posted by CMDR Maymo View Post (Source)
    Yep, they can gang bang you now. If you get two separate pirate messages while in a system there's a very high chance they'll both end up in the same instance with you when you submit. On the plus side, you can also lead them to a station to get blown up by the security if you're lucky.
    Well the anaconda didn't announce himself till he started interdicting me. That was very shortly after I entered the zone. I figured I'd be fine and never saw the gunship's warning message till he was on my radar and opening up on me. Had I seen multiple NPC messages, I probably would have high waked out from the anaconda.

I was quite angry about it but thinking about it, I actually like this aspect as it stands. It's basically RNG NPC encounters that add to the difficulty; because let's face it, a single NPC trying to collect a bounty on a player is pretty much a free kill and a roll on the mats he drops...majority of the time.

Lesson learned.

Originally Posted by Mr. Stevens, Catering View Post (Source)
    Finally bit the dust in my Python today. Got pulled out of SC taking the sex bots to Nemo's house of fun. Expert anaconda NPC decided to play hero and try to collect the bounty I had on me. I was doing fine and had his hull down to 45%, me on my last ring of shields (didn't pack any SCB for this mission route) and out of no where comes another NPC pirate in a gunship and demands $17k of cargo. So he starts in on me and 3 seconds later my canopy is broken and my hull is at 33%. Never had that occur before, pulled out by one then ganged up on by another. Needless to say, 3 missiles later from both ships and I'm done. At least it wasn't my Conda.
    Bad day for Pythons, it seems, although mine was due to my own stupidity. Was losing a fight in the HighRES around Abroin 10, panicked, hit an asteroid with shields down.
    Spaz by name...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345