Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: gamescom 2017 - Frontier Community Meet

I've made my reservation just now, for me and the person who bakes the worldwide #1 biscuit, according to Ed!

Lets hope 2.4+ also includes optimization and efficiency to the Cobra graphics engine, without compromising quality!

Stations / planets shouldn't degrade FPS as much as they do now. Any new features relating to Planetary landings shouldn't require even more powerful GPUs due to Graphic Engine inefficiencies.

Planet coaster could definitely benefit.

Originally Posted by Henkka77 View Post (Source)
    Woo-hoo! Just got the invite also, for our small Finnish entourage! Thank you!

I expect that you spill all the beans about the happening at the "Finn thread" in the international forum, once it's over.

Originally Posted by FreezeFIN View Post (Source)
    I expect that you spill all the beans about the happening at the "Finn thread" in the international forum, once it's over.
    Well if not there, at least in our Discord. ;)

Originally Posted by Keen View Post (Source)
    The game was in English when I played it on the Commodore 64.
    Originally Posted by -=Rapidfire=- View Post (Source)
    Was there any German version? I played the english C64 Version as well :)

"Weiter so, Commander!" sounds right for me.
    It seems there was a German translation, at least attempting to PG German system descriptions caused David Braben some stress back in the day: http://www.elitehomepage.org/archive/c2031200.htm

Originally Posted by smintili View Post (Source)
    I've made my reservation just now, for me and the person who bakes the worldwide #1 biscuit, according to Ed!
    Good show! I am going too. I think that's at least 5 of Ed's 38 attending now.

Awfully quiet in this thread, im beginning to fear that there isnt going to be enough people to participate for Fdev to arrange this. I dont see them arranging a community meet just for few people.. :rolleyes:

Not everybody who is going will feel the need to say so in this post.

Originally Posted by amigacooke View Post (Source)
    Not everybody who is going will feel the need to say so in this post.
    Thats what im counting for.. :D

Awfully quiet in this thread, im beginning to fear that there isnt going to be enough people to participate for Fdev to arrange this. I dont see them arranging a community meet just for few people.. :rolleyes:
    Considering the most expansive tickets all sold out real fast, meaning already hundreds are coming, I am sure you need not worry. :P

I applied for two tickets last week and have not received any form of reply yet - is there still some hope to get tickets in the 'first round' or is it the waiting list (assuming there is one) for me now?

Also wondering when I get notified (just applied yesterday, but still, train reservations get more expensive with each day that passes). Also, when registering I put in the wrong forum name (thought it was just Der Trainer and not CMDR Der Trainer), guess that's what happens if you never ever post in the forums :D Anyways, gonna change that in the future and hope to get a ticket as I'd love to go. Fly safe eveyone

Originally Posted by Kleitias View Post (Source)
    I applied for two tickets last week and have not received any form of reply yet - is there still some hope to get tickets in the 'first round' or is it the waiting list (assuming there is one) for me now?
    Depends what you mean by applied. Did you pay for them?
    The tickets are fulfilled by EventBrite so I'd suggest logging in there with the details you gave when ordering

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/#/signin

Edit: yikes, wrong event, nothing to see here.......

Originally Posted by Kleitias View Post (Source)
    Originally Posted by Lestenio View Post (Source)
    Depends what you mean by applied. Did you pay for them?
    The tickets are fulfilled by EventBrite so I'd suggest logging in there with the details you gave when ordering

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/#/signin
    Umm.. I think you two are also in a wrong thread. Gamescom Community Meet tickets doesnt cost anything..

Umm.. I think you two are also in a wrong thread. Gamescom Community Meet tickets doesnt cost anything..
    Ah yeah. I saw community and event and my mind is already thinking about the expo :)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast