Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: gamescom 2017 - Frontier Community Meet

Originally Posted by Eisen View Post (Source)
    Just back home from Cologne too.
    I'd really like to thank Frontier for the awesome organization and choice of the venue. It almost felt like having the event in one of the orbis-starports taking into account the gorgeous views and how 'round' everything was :D
    The food was outstanding and Ed and Bo were restlessly taking care of everybody. As it was said, sadly there were not trailers, no sneak-peeks or other treats they could give us but I am the happy owner of a signed copy of "Planet Coaster" now :cool:

I'd like to share some pictures of the event.

28th Floor - just wow!

Upstairs - feels like a starport

Ed is shown a log-book by CMDR Jermus Karlsen

Ed and Bo

The food

And some prizes handed out

The breathtaking views...

So again thanks for the organization of this outstanding event. This is what makes Elite so special!
    Brilliant, Ed trimmed his beard :D
    Thanks for sharing, nice to get a peek on the show even when not being there.

Originally Posted by Eisen View Post (Source)
    Just back home from Cologne too.
    I'd really like to thank Frontier for the awesome organization and choice of the venue. It almost felt like having the event in one of the orbis-starports taking into account the gorgeous views and how 'round' everything was :D
    The food was outstanding and Ed and Bo were restlessly taking care of everybody. As it was said, sadly there were not trailers, no sneak-peeks or other treats they could give us but I am the happy owner of a signed copy of "Planet Coaster" now :cool:

I'd like to share some pictures of the event.

28th Floor - just wow!

Upstairs - feels like a starport

Ed is shown a log-book by CMDR Jermus Karlsen

Ed and Bo

The food

And some prizes handed out

The breathtaking views...

So again thanks for the organization of this outstanding event. This is what makes Elite so special!
    Thanks for the sharing. Pleasant

Finally home.

I have to say.. This meet was the highlight of our Gamescom trip and will definitely come again if i ever have the chance.
    Location, food, drink, seeing other cmdrs, Ed, Bo, everything was just perfect. (btw, Bo has now three new fans from Finland) :o

BIG thank you Frontier for making this, it was truly magnificent evening!

PS. Next time, we are coming by train..
    Not because of the traffic, but because I HAD TO DRIVE!! :D

PPS. @Eisen, is that Cmdr name list somewhere to be seen, very curious to see who was present there..? ;)

Originally Posted by Vingtetun View Post (Source)
    Anyone who IS going.... Swiftpoint (who produce the ZMouse and sponsored the community Elitemeet in Bristol this year) are at Gamescom and have extended an invitation to pop over to their booth to Ed and the wider Elite community as they are big fans of E:D. If someone could drop by their stand and say HI from David at the Hutton Truckers for us and get a selfie that would be fantastic!

Contact there is Dan Barker
    Mission accomplished!

http://imgur.com/a/dqp1f

And we got him into the party in the evening too!
    http://imgur.com/a/bhZTx

Edit:
    The mouse is very cool too! They had one in a closed display case, mounted on a magnetic support so it floated in the air and slowly rotated for you to look at it from all angles.

Originally Posted by Henkka77 View Post (Source)
    PPS. @Eisen, is that Cmdr name list somewhere to be seen, very curious to see who was present there..? ;)
    Baroness Galaxy has it - I am not sure if it should be posted here but if you pm him, he'll send you a copy.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789