Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newsletter #184

FYI everyone - the comic included in this newsletter was a mistake. It was left over from a draft version and wasn't caught in the final edit.

Apologies.

I had a suspicion it would be something like that. Most out of character for FD.

[Remember Wheaton's Law.]

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post (Source)
    FYI everyone - the comic included in this newsletter was a mistake. It was left over from a draft version and wasn't caught in the final edit.

Apologies.
    Shouldn't it be FD doing the apologising?

Originally Posted by mojonaut View Post (Source)
    I expect that we'll get one a bit later this morning. Somebody at Frontier is going to have a very bad case of the Mondays.

whoops!
    Fiat Coupe 20VT+ Gone..... Nissan 350Z Gone. Replaced with dirty nappies, no sleep and sicky shirts. Thank god for my Cobra MK III. Fast, practical AND child friendly

For fek sake...
    It ain't much, if it is dutch...

I don’t receive the newsletter, even though I ticked to subscribe when registering... I think.

Originally Posted by Jaiotu View Post (Source)
    It was not useful in my opinion

I'm finding it amusing that people are getting their panties in a twist over some bloody cuss word XD What year are we at, 1940s?

Originally Posted by mojonaut View Post (Source)
    I fully agree Rep+1

Deadly - Broker - Trailblazer - Disenchanted Admiral of the Federal Navy (Retired) - Now Freelance & Armed, flying with my Bro. in a wing of two

Originally Posted by KitBallard View Post (Source)
    I'm finding it amusing that people are getting their panties in a twist over some bloody cuss word XD What year are we at, 1940s?
    I'm not that bothered about the actual content, it's the blatant case of double standards that irks me.

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post (Source)

Apologies.
    The newsletter isn't that big

Newsletter 185 is released --- But the link to share, referral to the newsletter # 152 --- Maybe the OP will create a new thread ?

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    Newsletter 185 is released --- But the link to share, referral to the newsletter # 152 --- Maybe the OP will create a new thread ?
    Yeah, that's a recurring problem.

Anyway, here is the new newsletter:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...Newsletter-185

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12