Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: PS4 Hotfix (25/07/17)

Originally Posted by Old Duck View Post (Source)
    I too bless your cotton socks! May they be warm on cool days, cool on warm days, and may they remain forever soft, comfortable, and devoid of holes.
    I don't think I own any cotton socks, can you bless my favourite t-shirt instead? I love that shirt.

Originally Posted by JonTheGreat View Post (Source)
    I don't think I own any cotton socks, can you bless my favourite t-shirt instead? I love that shirt.
    May your cotton t-shirt always smell as fresh as newly cut grass.

Sweet, hardly have any issues now. Should be even better. ✌🔥 24hrs

Good job! Thank you!

Well, whatever 'speculative' fixes you have made they seem to have massively improved my connectivity. Have managed to play for about 2 hours without being disconnected once.

Nice one!!

No disconnects for about 2h. BUT, I havent tried any extensive travel and I haven't tried MINING yet..

Any news on the clock being corrected as it is still 1 hour out?

Thank You

Thank you FDev for the PS4 attention and care. Bless your cotton or tweed shirts!

I didn't see anything mentioned but does this fix the bug where the skimmers fall from the sky when landing on planet installations?

Originally Posted by MonkeyMulch View Post (Source)
    Any news on the clock being corrected as it is still 1 hour out?
    clock is set to Braben Standard Time, avoids having to convert times based on locations around the globe for events etc you reference the ingame time and the players make their own conversion

Had more connection errors today than yesterday, so think the problem is worse on that end, not better

Thanks FD! Also, thankfully, the game has a robust auto-save feature for crashes. On another note, I like this game so much, I'm going to buy my first gaming PC in over a decade just to play SC.

I take that back. Immediately after applying the patch, I get "Failed to communicate with server."

Originally Posted by tonyland_sf View Post (Source)
    I take that back. Immediately after applying the patch, I get "Failed to communicate with server."
    Yip cant connect either. Been ok up till the patch.

If any of you still have new, continued or worse networking issues, could you please post in the thread below with as much detailed and accurate info as you can. Thanks.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post5765853

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast