Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: PS4 Hotfix (25/07/17)

while playing elite locks up on the staion menu screens and outfitting since patch update

Same problem, this worked for me.

Research Assistant, Tokyo Tsushin Kogyo
    My PSN Id
    My thoughts on the HOTAS

"I didn't die, I performed an enforced ejection procedure and returned to the closest station."

Always had faith in you guys on the dlc issue and I am forever grateful for this hotfix. Keep up the great work fdev!

Close, but no cigar. First disconnect about 1hr 30 mins in.

Research Assistant, Tokyo Tsushin Kogyo
    My PSN Id
    My thoughts on the HOTAS

"I didn't die, I performed an enforced ejection procedure and returned to the closest station."

Just got kicked out of game mid fight due to 'connection issue'

EDIT : Now constant loading animation.
    PSN ID ScottEvans-_-

"Failed to get up to date mission list from server."

I've also been kicked out twice since the update.

Since the patch I'm having framerate issues and it fails to load mission boards...

I just got kicked out in normal flight in a USS. Can't reconnect. Defo not my internet as internet radio is working fine. A hotfix to the hotfix maybe?

Quit application and now cannot 'START'...... "CAN'T CONNECT TO FRONTIER SERVERS'
    PSN ID ScottEvans-_-

"CONNECTION ERROR:
    Unrecoverable error on transaction server. Press OK to return to main menu."

Seem like a hotfix was a failed one ;D

Didn't have any problems before the patch but two disconnects and 2 hard game crashes so far and now won't connect :/

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Greetings PS4 Commanders,

- Fixed an issue where the Horizons Season Pass could not be shared by a Primary PlayStation 4 account.

Ed
    OMG I BOUGHT HORIZONS SEPRETALY CAUSE I THOUGHT THIS WAS PERMANENT ..... Still worth it

I just tried to play and I keep getting ""CAN'T CONNECT TO FRONTIER SERVERS".

Originally Posted by Origin View Post (Source)
    I just tried to play and I keep getting ""CAN'T CONNECT TO FRONTIER SERVERS".
    I am same
    PSN ID ScottEvans-_-

That's me now in
    PSN ID ScottEvans-_-

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast