Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Beagle Point Expedition (BPE)

Hi I'm Jeff441 from DSN. Interrested by your expedition.
    I reserve the period in my agenda for it.

Good luck, CMDRs. Not sure if The Dead End's Expedition will get to BP in time for a meetup, but that would be awesome for two expeditions to meet.

Originally Posted by MacrosTheBlack View Post (Source)
    Good luck, CMDRs. Not sure if The Dead End's Expedition will get to BP in time for a meetup, but that would be awesome for two expeditions to meet.
    Yes it would be, we will be at Beagle Point on 5th May 2018, if you can arrange to meet us there at that time, it will be fun.

Don't forget to invite your friends, hopefully this expedition can be a lot of fun, with some gorgeous sights!
    (I've already gotten someone to purchase the game just for this)

Xbox Users

Will this be open to xbox players?

If I'm back from the Dead Ends Expedition by then, I might join up. Looks like some great POI to visit! Don't put me as a positive. This is all tentative.

Originally Posted by MeepPenguin7 View Post (Source)
    Will this be open to xbox players?
    Yes, we have coordinators for the ps4 and xbox consoles.

Hi,

How long are the meetups expected to last? It is a tad early for my time zone.

I'm currently 45K LY from the bubble and taking my time, but I should get back well before then. This sounds fun and I'd like to join too, if possible.

Originally Posted by velospeed2002 View Post (Source)
    Hi,

How long are the meetups expected to last? It is a tad early for my time zone.

I'm currently 45K LY from the bubble and taking my time, but I should get back well before then. This sounds fun and I'd like to join too, if possible.
    They usually last for a few hours, but if there are very different time zones involved, it can easily span a full day to allow everyone to meet up.

I have signed up for this. Now I need to decide which ship to take.

Welcome Max,

That is a hard choice, the only recommendation we would say is beware of the two abyss crossings, the out bound is 29 ly and the return trip is 33.3 ly If you want a easy travel then engineer your ship to have that range or gather plenty of jumponium.

This sounds interesting, i'll see where i'm at closer to the date perhaps, currently out in the black but I'm sure I will be near to colonia at least a couple of times. In fact i've currently still got my explorer Beluga parked at Colonia where i left her after taking it to BP.

Hmmm.. maybe my second commander fancies this.. He's just got an explorer ASP.

Originally Posted by robbyp View Post (Source)
    Hmmm.. maybe my second commander fancies this.. He's just got an explorer ASP.

CMDR Odyseous2040 reporting for duty.

I'm still fairly new to ED but catching on quick.
    I know im a little late to the party but ill be stuck on ED for a long time I can tell.
    I would love to partake in this expedition,
    There's still plenty of time for me to engineer and Buff up my AspX, And start heading out to Colonia.
    I live on the west coast of the US so whats that, Pacific time? Im also on PS4. so for all of those Ps4 Cmdr's
    let's team up!
    Cant wait to traverse the galaxy with all you guys

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast