Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Frontier Expo - Tickets Available NOW!

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Frontier Expo - Tickets Available NOW!

Great news everybody!

The tickets for Frontier Expo are available now on Eventbrite! The early bird discount will be active until midday on July 31, 2017 so don't delay and secure your tickets now!

Please note that we have a limited number of Founder's Passes available and once these have sold out there will be no additional stock of this tier.
    Totally not a Thargoid sympathiser and/or servant. Honest.

Imperial, opulent, and endlessly rubbish with landing pads. :/

In theory.

404 - Page not Found

'Once OS X has been updated to support OpenGL compute shaders, or other technical options are available to us, we will certainly be very keen on supporting that platform.'

Looks like the ticketing system is buckling under the strain. Or, its just not working ....

404 - PAGE NOT FOUND

Cheers

Comander CJ Thomas

What was the definition of a Founder, I think I am one but it has been so long since Kickstarter I cannot remember!

Let's hope the expo is more reliable than the site selling its tickets, aye? :3
    "Please replace these components if use causes fatal damage: HEAT SINK. MAGAZINE. OPERATOR"

Originally Posted by s2kmy View Post (Source)
    What was the definition of a Founder, I think I am one but it has been so long since Kickstarter I cannot remember!
    Not sure it matters. The Ticketing page seems to be AWOL. So no one is getting a ticket right now it appears...
    Cheers

Comander CJ Thomas

7. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #7
    Originally Posted by amigacooke View Post (Source)
    In theory.

404 - Page not Found
    Traffic is a bit high currently. The team are monitoring and working their magic with traffic bandwidth
    Totally not a Thargoid sympathiser and/or servant. Honest.

Imperial, opulent, and endlessly rubbish with landing pads. :/

Check out eventbrite.co.uk - it was mentioned as the ticket seller in the FAQ.

BTW, I work for a company called SOASTA (well, i did do...) and they produce software that can be used to test ticket systems like this, BEFORE it goes online, and gets hammered, like this on appears to be.

If it worked for the Olympics, it could work for Frontier. Good way to avoid egg on face....
    Cheers

Comander CJ Thomas

Originally Posted by edd View Post (Source)
    Check out eventbrite.co.uk - it was mentioned as the ticket seller in the FAQ.
    Very good tip. Went there, looked for Frontier Expo 2017

Founders pass in the post

See you all there!
    Cheers

Comander CJ Thomas

Expo site seems to be gone now
    'Once OS X has been updated to support OpenGL compute shaders, or other technical options are available to us, we will certainly be very keen on supporting that platform.'

404 is no longer my favourite number.........

Send the Tech Pixies my best - the poor souls must be in meltdown

The eventbrite.co.uk site works, though... 2x Founders Tickets on their way to me

See you there, Tech Pixies & Co

(The sad sight of a 52 year old doing a victory dance around his PC is about to commence... please stand clear)

Thanks for the tip...3 Founders passes booked :-)

Originally Posted by ChrisT View Post (Source)
    Very good tip. Went there, looked for Frontier Expo 2017

Founders pass in the post

See you all there!
    I agree, thanks for the tip too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast