Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newsletter #185

Originally Posted by foebits View Post (Source)
    Oh look. Another "news"letter about paint jobs in the store.
    Has made my Sunday morning

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    Has made my Sunday morning

So am i I think great things are coming for 2017-2018, just an intuition

Originally Posted by Fosdyke View Post (Source)
    So am i I think great things are coming for 2017-2018, just an intuition
    Yes of the solid in my opinion, also

Will there be any major new development on ED within the next couple of years ?

It seems that FD are more keen on promoting events and keeping us in the dark with regards to development until these events happen. "Soon" is not soon enough, and it would be nice for us players to be considered more often than.

If you keep doing more paintjobs intstead of adding game to this framework I will never pay you more money. Give me a reason to pay for vanity, I have spent FAR more money in F2P games vanity items than what I paid with Elite Premium Beta in 2014.

Originally Posted by Jason S View Post (Source)
    Will there be any major new development on ED within the next couple of years ?
    Yes.

Originally Posted by Arindor View Post (Source)
    It seems that FD are more keen on promoting events and keeping us in the dark with regards to development until these events happen. "Soon" is not soon enough, and it would be nice for us players to be considered more often than.
    FOr us players, soon is never soon enough for us. Work takes time, and FD have stated several times why they have to be a bit more tight lipped about 2.4.

Wow... the Beta arrives sooner than I imagined! Hopefully its a long period and Frontier make the most of it - 2.3 release was a gong show, even with its lengthy beta testing.

Newsletter 186 is released --- But the link to share, referral to the newsletter # 152 --- Maybe the OP will create a new thread ?

"The dev team have put a lot of love in to 2.4 and we can’t wait to share that hard work with you."

Excellent !

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    Newsletter 186 is released --- But the link to share, referral to the newsletter # 152 --- Maybe the OP will create a new thread ?
    Perhaps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12