Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Results 196 to 204 of 204

Thread: Buckyball Racing Club Presents: Prison Brake (07.08.3303 - 13.08.3303)

  1. #196
    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    OK folks, it's the moment that at least 4 of you have been waiting for!

    Presenting, cookiehole vs. bruski vs. drakhyr vs. jak.



    2x speed version with soundtrack

    https://youtu.be/ffgAaxOWqcY

    normal speed version

    https://youtu.be/G4pFFU6HSrk


    Simply amazing. Please accept in return this side-by-side comparison of 4x virtual rep thumbs-up:

    |
    ------
    |

  2. #197
    Originally Posted by Stern Winter View Post (Source)
    ...
    Will Polly come screaming in her "Blood Eagle"?
    ...
    You flatter me, Stern. But I wasn't even close to your time on this one. o7

    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    OK folks, it's the moment that at least 4 of you have been waiting for!

    Presenting, cookiehole vs. bruski vs. drakhyr vs. jak.
    ...
    Awesome, Alec! I'll check it out as soon as I get a reliable internet connection. I'm currently on a vaccation.

    Thanks for the race, Aken! High-class as usual!
    Congratulations to Cookie, Bruski, Stern and Drakhyr for the podium places. I'm also impressed with Jhyrryl's adder run.

    Congratulations to everyone else who had the opportunity to participate in this race and special congratulations to me who is drinking hideous amounts of retsina on a Greek island right now!

    Post race analysis note: A real 'inflight' on Mitterand only saves 16 s compared to hit the damned moon at the highest possible speed and wait out the extra cooldown time for the FSD.

  3. #198
    Is there a results table? I want to see if I came last.

  4. #199
    Originally Posted by CMDR PlungedSphere34 View Post (Source)
    Is there a results table? I want to see if I came last.
    Final results were in post #173 ...

    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post5822584

    Congratulations, you succeeeded in your expectations! But more importantly, you broke the 30min barrier in a sidey AND you competed in a Buckyball Race and therefore join the ranks of the select few and can now legitimately call yourself a Buckyball Racer.

    o7

  5. #200

  6. #201
    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Final results were in post #173 ...
    Final results should have been posted in the OP too, but the race organizator has the attention span of a moth and forgot to do that. Sorry everyone!

  7. #202
    Originally Posted by AkenBosch View Post (Source)
    Simply amazing. Please accept in return this side-by-side comparison of 4x virtual rep thumbs-up:

    |
    ------
    |
    brilliant!

    Alec's 4x was pretty good too. nice soundtrack (was Bruski dancing to it?)

  8. #203
    Originally Posted by superflyguy View Post (Source)
    brilliant!

    Alec's 4x was pretty good too. nice soundtrack (was Bruski dancing to it?)

    Always!

  9. #204

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314