Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.4 - The Return Beta Information

Originally Posted by I PORKCH0P I View Post (Source)
    The betas are all ways just on pc which is understandable but what really bugs me is fd all ways forget and announce its for everyone .
    They usually notice posts like these and edit the announcement.
    That's very unfortunate to hear. I guess that there is a quite a bunch of console players nowadays. And yes! It would be very surprising if they would have beta on consoles, cause of amazingly slow decision making and closed systems these major console companies have.

But anyways, thanks you for the info CMDR's O7

Probably been asked already but... when do we get the decals from the previous beta test?

Originally Posted by Ozram View Post (Source)
    Probably been asked already but... when do we get the decals from the previous beta test?
    When 2.4 goes live to all, apparently.

After the debacle that was the release of 2.3 I am not sure if I will take part in beta testing just so Frontier can ignore what was tested and fed back to them and then release severely bugged game code.

That episode was enough to put me off playing for a few months. If this happens again then this Commander may well succumb to not playing again.

However if Frontier gives us an assurance that feedback will be incorporated and fully then maybe I will play again.
    Commander shadowwar

I agree as much as possible most of my group have already decided not to do any more BETA testing because almost all the bugs reported in the last two BETA's have been added in to the live game with no real fixes for weeks after every one starts to complain about them. Hence most of the bugs don't seam to be getting fix in the BETA most just get a lot worse. I would rep your post but it say's I have to spread rep around more evenly must be a bug that does not allow rep to be given to those it should be given too. So virtual rep will have to do.

Originally Posted by shadowwar View Post (Source)
    After the debacle that was the release of 2.3 I am not sure if I will take part in beta testing just so Frontier can ignore what was tested and fed back to them and then release severely bugged game code.

That episode was enough to put me off playing for a few months. If this happens again then this Commander may well succumb to not playing again.

However if Frontier gives us an assurance that feedback will be incorporated and fully then maybe I will play again.
    [img]<a href=http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b607/barrysdarkspacewars/rangerbanner650x150fire2_zpse5a7accc.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/...pse5a7accc.jpg</a>[/img]

I am 100% with you and your group Gen-Han-Solo. I was able to rep you and happy to do so because you and I think the same way.

Here's hoping Frontier pay attention to our comments. Good on you mate.
    Commander shadowwar

I'll be getting married on the 19th and then on honeymoon from the 31st for two weeks... Any idea how long beta testing will last? Will I miss the start of the fun in 2.4? Or more specifically, when will 2.4 go live? Beta testing is usually about a month or so.

Never underestimate the propensity for self deception!

Originally Posted by Susanna View Post (Source)
    I'll be getting married on the 19th and then on honeymoon from the 31st for two weeks... Any idea how long beta testing will last? Will I miss the start of the fun in 2.4? Or more specifically, when will 2.4 go live? Beta testing is usually about a month or so.
    Its all about setting the right priorities! Just marry two months later...

Originally Posted by LaVie View Post (Source)
    Its all about setting the right priorities! Just marry two months later...
    That's not funny. Her priorities are clearly questionable. The obvious answer is she needs a new hotas, vive and gaming laptop as wedding gifts so she can take them with her.

Originally Posted by Ozram View Post (Source)
    That's not funny. Her priorities are clearly questionable. The obvious answer is she needs a new hotas, vive and gaming laptop as wedding gifts so she can take them with her.
    Agree, as well as am internet surf stick

No stream about todays 2.4 beta release?

Originally Posted by CmdrWolffi View Post (Source)
    No stream about todays 2.4 beta release?
    They'll no doubt do something when 2.4 goes live, but no - I don't think that they normally cover Beta in a stream due to its limited availability.

And anyway - remember - "What happens in Beta, stays in Beta!"

New weapons why oh why.

Crazy stupid idea

Originally Posted by Nervous Energy View Post (Source)
    New weapons why oh why.

Crazy stupid idea
    Uh because our human weapons and shields are completely ineffective against Thargoid tech. So the new weapons/modules are for Thargoid combat.

Crazy stupid comment
    -={ Building The Most Immersive Elite Dangerous Simulator - An Extensive Guide }=-
    Computer | Software | Displays / VR | Chassis | Motion - Vibration / Transducer | Flight Controls |
    Racing Controls / Button boxes | Audio | Storage | Cooling / Miscellaneous | Costs | Questions / The Future | Pictures

-={ Gentleman Pirate - The Guide }=-
    Good Ships | Loadouts | Where/Who to Hunt | Hunting in a Wing
    Conduct / Ethical Issues | Macros / Add-ons | General Workflow of an Encounter | Tips / FAQs

Originally Posted by Nervous Energy View Post (Source)
    New weapons why oh why.

Crazy stupid idea
    I don't expect Thargoids to have the same tech humanity does, so why not have a different type of setup? If not, thargoids would be just a re skinned thougher version of our npcs.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast