Thread: Looking for PS4 US/CAN Federation casual group

Looking for PS4 US/CAN Federation casual group

Hello.
    Been doing some independent missions in Alliance territory, mostly exploration and trading but am going to commit to Federation so I get that Sol permit.
    I am a bit of a Noob, only a week into it, but am Mostly Harmless/Merchant/Scout.

Looking for a casual group that have events or wings doing stuff every now & again, yet won't care if I sell crack to the kids on the other side of the sector, or bully communists without bringing the group into disrepute. Also not casual enough that you don't take the game seriously. I have unfinished business with this game since 1986 when I was 13, so rather than bringing up some repressed childhood memories of my brother unplugging my ZX Spectrum when I hadn't saved for 6 hours, I'd rather get some completion out of it; if you guys can help me reach that, then I'd really appreciate it.

Yes, that makes me 44.

I can do discord, FB groups or whatever, but I'd best fit in with older players. I do drink, and I swear (Submarine Service veteran) so a group of younger players wouldn't want me. I'm not offensive though, F bombs are one thing, but I detest the typical Call of Duty lobby chat.
    I play a few hours most evenings and many on a weekend.
    Looking for US or Canada time zones, can speak French (Welsh too, but not many of them this side of the pond) so groups from either side of the border would suit.

Federation
    PS4
    US/Canada time zone
    Casual-ish
    Mature
    Quiet
    Like cats & wine
    Willing to move home systems.
    BusterSSNS91 is my PSN

Thanks for your considerations.

Originally Posted by BusterSSNS91 View Post (Source)
    Hello.
    Been doing some independent missions in Alliance territory, mostly exploration and trading but am going to commit to Federation so I get that Sol permit.
    I am a bit of a Noob, only a week into it, but am Mostly Harmless/Merchant/Scout.

Looking for a casual group that have events or wings doing stuff every now & again, yet won't care if I sell crack to the kids on the other side of the sector, or bully communists without bringing the group into disrepute. Also not casual enough that you don't take the game seriously. I have unfinished business with this game since 1986 when I was 13, so rather than bringing up some repressed childhood memories of my brother unplugging my ZX Spectrum when I hadn't saved for 6 hours, I'd rather get some completion out of it; if you guys can help me reach that, then I'd really appreciate it.

Yes, that makes me 44.

I can do discord, FB groups or whatever, but I'd best fit in with older players. I do drink, and I swear (Submarine Service veteran) so a group of younger players wouldn't want me. I'm not offensive though, F bombs are one thing, but I detest the typical Call of Duty lobby chat.
    I play a few hours most evenings and many on a weekend.
    Looking for US or Canada time zones, can speak French (Welsh too, but not many of them this side of the pond) so groups from either side of the border would suit.

Federation
    PS4
    US/Canada time zone
    Casual-ish
    Mature
    Quiet
    Like cats & wine
    Willing to move home systems.
    BusterSSNS91 is my PSN

Thanks for your considerations.
    The Earth Defense Fleet is always recruiting. We're not strictly a US/Canadian group as we have players around the globe but we do have a sizable player base. We're the 2nd largest Federation group registered at https://inara.cz

We've been around for a while so most of us are on PC/Mac but we aren't averse to including XBox/PS4 players.