Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I'm new here and this game sucks and I'm gonna tell you why!

Originally Posted by Dsign View Post (Source)
    Oh boy I was about to get all mad in here, but well done. Clickbait at it's finest !
    Welcome aboard o7
    The reason the game is in its current inert state, right here!

One of the best new Cmdr postings ever... it really is everything you could wish for in this genre..and about to get much better, your going to have to sort your game time out so your home life doesn't get disrupted..or like most of us it's the other way around

Welcome aboard Cmdr...see you out there sometime

Fly safe o7

Originally Posted by JC Zephyr View Post (Source)
    Try not to go too hard there bud, there is plenty to do in game, but burnout is real once you learn about grinds and realize how important they can be for endgame.

See you in the endless sky, commmander! o7
    Endgame???

Hehe, nice click bait. After about 3 years of playing I still didn't dare to switch to VR and I'm pretty sure the game would instantly eat me up if I would. My life would be over, literally. No more wife, no more biking, no more sunshine, no more outdoor activities. Horrible vision...

Originally Posted by picommander View Post (Source)
    Hehe, nice click bait. After about 3 years of playing I still didn't dare to switch to VR and I'm pretty sure the game would instantly eat me up if I would. My life would be over, literally. No more wife, no more biking, no more sunshine, no more outdoor activities. Horrible vision...
    Nah, that's just first month Then you learn to not miss those... useless things

Originally Posted by picommander View Post (Source)
    I can't imagine playing it without VR now! I just got voice attack going and OMG how that makes the game that much more fun! Like someone said in another post I read "I've got a spaceship in my living room! " Giggles...

I clicked as well.
    Welcome and fly safe, CMDR.

Originally Posted by Valorin View Post (Source)
    I clicked as well.
    Welcome and fly safe, CMDR.
    Thank you for the well wishes! o7

Oooooooo, I think a lot of folks were getting ready to lose their cool for a moment there.

Yes, this game is good enough to lose sleep over, I agree. It's also good enough to get a whole lot of people (take these forums as evidence) really worked up over every aspect of the game, either positively or negatively. People don't go on huge rants, argue, and otherwise obsess over a game they don't care about.

Yeah it's rubbish ...

WARNING: SRV DESTRUCTION DERBY IS NOT IN THE GAME ELITE DANGEROUS, DO NOT TRY THIS! (Oh ...)

ELITE!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234