Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Colonia achievement

Colonia achievement

A while back I visited colonia when it was just jaques and a ground base (colonia hub) and I didnt think much of it at the time but about a month ago I was told there was an achievement for going there.

Turns out I dont have the achievement yet im 100% sure I was there whilst the achievement existed because ship transfer was a thing.

P.s I have an eagle stored at jaques right now so its proof I've been there.

I may be wrong but I don't think there's such an Achievement in the game. There are a few for specific systems (Saggitarius A, Sol and one of the binary systems) but I can't recall a Colonia one.

Yeah there is a colonia achievement. It's called "is there anybody out there" I have it.

Originally Posted by nathanc213 View Post (Source)
    A while back I visited colonia when it was just jaques and a ground base (colonia hub) and I didnt think much of it at the time but about a month ago I was told there was an achievement for going there.

Turns out I dont have the achievement yet im 100% sure I was there whilst the achievement existed because ship transfer was a thing.

Yeah I feel you. I went to Colonia when it was just Jaques and didn't get the achievement retroactively applied.

I think it has something to do with the fact that the system used to be called Eol Prou-whatever and the achievement only applies since the name changed to Colonia.

I went back there recently for this specific purpose. It's quite nice out there now.

I arrived at Colonia about 3 weeks ago and got the achievement. Bug report maybe?

Originally Posted by Bond00789lol View Post (Source)
    I arrived at Colonia about 3 weeks ago and got the achievement. Bug report maybe?
    OP is saying he went there before Colonia was an official thing. The system wasn't named Colonia until after an update... Probably 2.2, I can't remember.

I just checked my feed, and I got the achievement on 10/26/2016, only 0.43% of gamers have this. I've been here since last August, so it was issued after the name change. The name of the achievement is "Is anybody out there?". I don't recall if I got it by going back to the bubble and returning to Colonia, or it was automatically issued when created because I had already been there?

I got the achievement 'Is anybody out there' on 10/25/2016 and I stayed in Colonia ever since. I have never been back to the bubble!

I went out here as soon as the station was discovered. No achievement. Went back another time, after the growth, got the achievement.
    "Elite is a room full of legos. You can make fun with it, but there's no directions included. And if you try to just run through it, you're just going to end up cussing your head off as your feet are destroyed." --​ Ezren

10. This is the last staff post in this thread. #10

The Achievement was released as part of the 2.2 update in October 2016, you will need to have visited Colonia (or EOL PROU RS-T D3-94 as it was known) after that time to get the achievement as it was a new stat added with that update.. If you think you meet these requirements stick in a bug report and CS will take a look.

Originally Posted by Gary Richards View Post (Source)
    The Achievement was released as part of the 2.2 update in October 2016, you will need to have visited Colonia (or EOL PROU RS-T D3-94 as it was known) after that time to get the achievement as it was a new stat added with that update.. If you think you meet these requirements stick in a bug report and CS will take a look.
    Damn, i just found a screenshot of when i was there and it was 20 days before 2.2 dropped.

Damn, i just found a screenshot of when i was there and it was 20 days before 2.2 dropped.
    Then c'mon out again, you won't believe the changes. Bring onionhead.

Originally Posted by Esral Sa Nikto View Post (Source)
    Then c'mon out again, you won't believe the changes. Bring onionhead.
    Planning on heading there shortly but on PC

I've been there for months and never saw any achievement, where does it show up?
    I also went to SAG A and never got an achievement for that either..

is it a secret panel that I simply have not looked at?

Originally Posted by dubsdj View Post (Source)
    I've been there for months and never saw any achievement, where does it show up?
    I also went to SAG A and never got an achievement for that either..

is it a secret panel that I simply have not looked at?

You can't see achievements in game, you can view them from Xbox Home screen > Achievements tab. Also on PC you can use the Xbox App to see them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast