Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: PAX West 2017 - Frontier Community Meet (come along and see us!)

I'd love to go but no one to go with. I'm in Tukwila WA. If someone would go with me pm me. I'm 42. Name Joe. Anyway no I'm not asking for a date lol. Just someone to hang with. I'm very nervous on my own.

Fantastic just signed up, yeah I'll be flying into Washington early morning from CA. So if there's anything I can do to help out let me know. Otherwise you'll find me at the bar across the street lol.

Originally Posted by AiryKai View Post (Source)
    Gamescom, Seattle, London... It's all good.
    .. everybody talk about mmmm pop music.

So, to clarify, tickets are to the Frontier event only that is separate from PAX, but no other tickets are necessary? Is there a separate cost for parking? And how late in the evening is it? I'm considering signing up but want to know the total cost involved and how to plan my travel.

That sounds like something I have to be at. Definitely worth the drive down south to attend for the night!
    I look forward to seeing you all there (whoever you might be)

All the other events have been tickets for the event only. All other costs are yours.

Well, I requested a pass, so I guess I'll be there.

Originally Posted by Spacecat View Post (Source)
    So, to clarify, tickets are to the Frontier event only that is separate from PAX, but no other tickets are necessary? Is there a separate cost for parking? And how late in the evening is it? I'm considering signing up but want to know the total cost involved and how to plan my travel.
    The 31st is the day before PAX west so I doubt you will need any other ticket. If it is in downtown Seattle, however, it is extremely likely that any parking you find will cost at least some $.

Anyone know if the free drinks is aka free beer pass? Lol.

Do we know when the community team is going to confirm the tickets? I would hate to make a whole lot of plans only to find out they are overbooked and I was not selected!

I signed up as well. If I'll get a ticket, see you soon!

Edit: Ticket confirmed. See you'll there.

Signed up too. Hope to see everybody there ^^

See y'all there.

Just got the ticket by email. Now hotel accomodation will eat either deep into my wallet or hotel point balance, anybody got some good recommendations?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast