Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: PAX West 2017 - Frontier Community Meet (come along and see us!)

Hope to get there or another place for a meet and greet someday, but work will keep me in Southern California

Originally Posted by Red 5 View Post (Source)
    Does anyone know if tickets are still available? I filled out the Google form *and* sent an email, and I haven't heard anything back. I really want to go to this event, especially as I live close bym but am concerned that it's two days away and I haven't had any response. :(
    I suppose that if the Google form was available at the time of your registration, it means that the places were available. So you will certainly receive a positive response

:)

I'd reply again. It's getting close...

Thankfully, it's all sorted out. Got a kind letter from Bo this morning, so I'm all set!
    Looking forward to meeting all the other folks who will be in attendance!

Originally Posted by Red 5 View Post (Source)
    Thankfully, it's all sorted out. Got a kind letter from Bo this morning, so I'm all set!
    Looking forward to meeting all the other folks who will be in attendance!
    Good conclusion

:)

I am going, is there food or will I need to eat before coming?

Less then a day to go. Looking forward to seeing you all
    For the Mug!

I'm going to head over after work so looking forward to seeing you folks there. This might be the one time I use my Orca card. Seems appropriate :).

Originally Posted by El_Scolio View Post (Source)
    I am going, is there food or will I need to eat before coming?
    In your opinion ? :)

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Greetings commanders!

Even though a lot of our focus is currently with Frontier Expo, as well as the upcoming Frontier Meet during gamescom, we want to do something nice for our North American community too! We know not everyone is able to travel to London for FX2017 in October, so we are going to PAX West in Seattle, and will be hosting a Frontier Meet with free food, drinks, and fun! We would love to see you there!

Having seen the state Bo was in on the livestream this week I recommend everyone wear one of these ...

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Having seen the state Bo was in on the livestream this week I recommend everyone wear one of these ...
    Oops. She was just fine last week at Cologne. I mean, REALLY fine. :p

Transparent backgrounds aren't always the right choice.

Originally Posted by zimms View Post (Source)
    Transparent backgrounds aren't always the right choice.
    Ah - I just switched to the black "Elite Dangerous" forum theme - I see what you mean (or rather, I don't). I'll fix that asap.

Edit: better?

P.S. hope you're feeling better Bo!

I can't wait for a Meet in Detroit! That would be awesome! Oh, wait...

And a good time was had by all!!!! Except there where not enough of those cheese sandwiches, needed more of those :P Edward Lewis was very gracious as was Bo. Many more people where there then I thought would be. I had a good talk with a few different groups. I'm PC and they were Xbox. I may never see them in game but it was nice to talk to them. If you didn't go You missied out!!!! If you can go next time Go!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast