Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: You V The Weekend: Im busy, how about you?

Originally Posted by Sir T.j View Post (Source)
    Cop????

And... not my fault.....
    I'm proving my point, aren't I?

Just bought an Oculus Rift. I pick it up after work.

I think you can draw your own conclusions from there

CMDR VIN DELANOS
    CEO, Delanos Logistics Group
    Mercenary, war-profiteer, all around sweet guy.

Originally Posted by vindelanos View Post (Source)

You win! You are going to have THE best weekend my friend!

(click this image to discover the best of the forum)

...isn't sure what's going on.

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    You win! You are going to have THE best weekend my friend!
    You certainly will.. Have a Cop of Coffee to celebrate...

You certainly will.. Have a Cop of Coffee to celebrate...
    I will not stay up all night flying my virtual reality space ship!

I must repeat to myself that mantra all day today.

CMDR VIN DELANOS
    CEO, Delanos Logistics Group
    Mercenary, war-profiteer, all around sweet guy.

Cop????

And... not my fault.....
    Cop - no 'u' so it's got to be american!
    (Credit for the image goes to Moozipan)
    Commander Reighdar One man. One ship. One galaxy.

Originally Posted by Agony_Aunt View Post (Source)
    Apparently i'm busy moving off-topic discussions into the off-topic forum....

Glares at the mods who posted in here without actioning....
    Does this mean all future You v The Weekend threads will be bunged down here?

Gotta Sa I'm a bit miffed if that's the case as this thread is meant as inspiration to CMDRs to perhaps try something different IN GAME. Please let me know because I could spend my time doing more worthwhile 'stuff'.

Never incur the wrath of the Mods!

8. This is the last staff post in this thread. #23
    Originally Posted by Bran Tse Mallory View Post (Source)

Gotta Sa I'm a bit miffed if that's the case as this thread is meant as inspiration to CMDRs to perhaps try something different IN GAME. Please let me know because I could spend my time doing more worthwhile 'stuff'.
    Don't worry, they're digging their own grave right now.
    - Brett C / bc
    Forum & Community Manager

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Don't worry, they're digging their own grave right now.

Gulp.

Originally Posted by Bran Tse Mallory View Post (Source)

Behave, otherwise future threads will go in Dangerous Suggestions. Then nobody will see them! Ha!

If the threads have something at least tangenitally related to ED though, it can possibly remain in DD.

Behave, otherwise future threads will go in Dangerous Suggestions. Then nobody will see them! Ha!

If the threads have something at least tangenitally related to ED though, it can possibly remain in DD.
    In reply to the original question, I'll be busy playing Elite this weekend (will that do? )

Originally Posted by FrogsFriend View Post (Source)
    In reply to the original question, I'll be busy playing Elite this weekend (will that do? )

Originally Posted by Conch View Post (Source)
    does this mean you are gonna build your own mk3 Bran?

my weekend is gonna be packed with explosions! probebly mostly my own..
    only last night i saw the rebuy screen 6 times.. damn courier goes to fast.
    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Actually, for the first time in months, I have a relatively free weekend (apart from seeing Valerian again) which should mean I'll have time to dive back into Lone Echo and knock Cmdr Jak off the Prison Brake top spot (or die trying) and give the Alliance Research Initiative CG a go. Next weekend is an entirely different story tho (heading up to Edinburgh on Thursday's overnight sleeper train and then drinking for approx. 36hrs straight - anyone who wants me can find me outside the Brass Monkey on Drummond St unless I'm doing something "immersive").
    Originally Posted by dragoniv View Post (Source)
    I'm still sitting in Psi Octanis on my T9's maiden voyage as a mining ship. I guess I should have paid attention to the system status--as it turns out, it's Anarchy, which explains the wings of four pirates that show up every time I rejoin the game with my hold kind of loaded with valuables.

I've been here for the better part of a week, because I didn't realize just how much bigger this is cargo wise over my old miner, the Clipper. If anything, I didn't bring enough limpets, as I'm down to maybe 50 of em and I probably have less than 200 units of metal. But it's pretty relaxing when I'm not running away from a quad wing of Eagles.

Once I wrap up, I'm heading back to home base (Tepertsi) and go do some quality time bounty hunting with one of my kids at some point this weekend now that most of my warrants have expired.
    Originally Posted by Jenner View Post (Source)
    In Elite, I'm re-trying my hand at exploration and will be continuing a local nebula tour.

Otherwise, just the usual.
    Originally Posted by shadragon View Post (Source)
    Wife will be working every night from 2PM - 11PM this weekend. Means I'll be unavailable and in VR for most of that time.*

* - Subject to the "Honey-Do" list which is sure to be presented around 1:45PM.

The above shows that CMDR's know what this thread is for, sorry I couldn't take longer out from my new job to spend longer typing.

You V The Weekend has been going for quite some time. Maybe read the above posts again and reconsider... Behave, never. Complain, whenever possible!

Never incur the wrath of the Mods!

something at least tangenitally related to ED though, it can possibly remain in DD.
    How's this?

(click this image to discover the best of the forum)

Busted into off topic bran? its a sign...a sign I tell ye!

Taking a break from this game fer a bit, parked up and bought deus ex fer a fiver...gotta say, its a cool fivers worth.

Real life is hectic this weekend cos Im moving house at the end of the month...dont really have any choice if truth be told. Some non local gentlemen broke into my house...not the one I live in, I have 2 properties, and while they were "encouraged" to leave, its a safer option just living there in the long run. So lots of work to be done and no money to pay someone else to do it for me.

Just another day in paradise...shame to see ye stuck in here bran...sign of the times perhaps. Ill be around a few weeks yet...curiosity more than anything else and thats all I got left to give. Cya around man ^
    M8 who ye talking to?
    Nobody.
    So who am I talking to?
    Me.
    Wha....?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast