Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Frontier Store not working

  1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #16
    Regarding the issue with the ticket system, where are you getting stuck?

    Does the following link work for you? https://support.frontier.co.uk/open.php?topic=111

    Or is it the flow getting to the point you send the ticket that is broken i.e. picking the correct topic?

    -Ares
    Frontier Customer Support Team

  2. #17
    Originally Posted by Trinity Star View Post (Source)
    Well two days now....
    a facepalm moment no doubt not FDEV,s finest hours or should I say there reliance on amazon ec2 servers to be more accurate its not even patch time either dear oh dear

  3. #18

    Default IE

    On the thread that was just closed, someone told me to use default IE to enter a ticket. What a ridiculous notion. Why would I change my internet browser to enter a ticket in the system? I shouldn't have to. Don't people vet the site for that? And if that is required then you should be told that before you buy the software and get financially involved with the company.

    I wouldn't bother with a company that couldn't think that far if I knew ahead of time.

  4. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #19
    Originally Posted by Mal-Adjusted View Post (Source)
    On the thread that was just closed, someone told me to use default IE to enter a ticket. What a ridiculous notion. Why would I change my internet browser to enter a ticket in the system? I shouldn't have to. Don't people vet the site for that? And if that is required then you should be told that before you buy the software and get financially involved with the company.

    I wouldn't bother with a company that couldn't think that far if I knew ahead of time.
    It was a suggestion from another player, and not from us.

    Regarding this issue, where are you getting stuck when making a ticket?

    Does the following link work for you? https://support.frontier.co.uk/open.php?topic=111


    Or is it the flow getting to the point you send the ticket that is broken i.e. picking the correct topic?


    -Ares
    Frontier Customer Support Team

  5. #20

    Test ticket sent

    Originally Posted by CMDR Ares View Post (Source)
    Regarding the issue with the ticket system, where are you getting stuck?

    Does the following link work for you? https://support.frontier.co.uk/open.php?topic=111

    Or is it the flow getting to the point you send the ticket that is broken i.e. picking the correct topic?

    -Ares
    That one worked.

  6. #21
    Originally Posted by CMDR Ares View Post (Source)
    It was a suggestion from another player, and not from us.

    Regarding this issue, where are you getting stuck when making a ticket?

    Does the following link work for you? https://support.frontier.co.uk/open.php?topic=111


    Or is it the flow getting to the point you send the ticket that is broken i.e. picking the correct topic?


    -Ares

    So no actual update on fixing the stuck orders then? I see the taking payment from my bank account didn't get stuck....


  7. #22
    Originally Posted by CMDR Ares View Post (Source)
    It was a suggestion from another player, and not from us. -Ares
    sorry I applogise it was me and what I found worked best for me is all any official response ie customer support responses should be followed of course.................
    but others have had positive results as demonstrated here https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...29#post5726429 besides is it really that troublesome to temporaily use another browser just to get a possible positive result

  8. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #23
    I can hear the devs talking about it now, hopefully the orders stuck in processing will be corrected soon, they are going to get these done as soon as they can.

    -Ares
    Frontier Customer Support Team

  9. #24
    Now that I have an open ticket, I will no longer be able to test the original problem properly which was opening a new ticket when you don't have any in the system and getting there from the store page. I now go to a page that has that test ticket open. In fact, now that i have an open ticket, I don't see a way to open a new ticket at all. Unless I'm missing it somewhere which is certainly possible.

    Originally Posted by Trinity Star View Post (Source)
    So no actual update on fixing the stuck orders then? I see the taking payment from my bank account didn't get stuck....
    Exactly why I was salty about the whole thing.

    Originally Posted by Trinity Star View Post (Source)
    So no actual update on fixing the stuck orders then? I see the taking payment from my bank account didn't get stuck....
    Exactly why I was salty about the whole thing.

  10. #25
    Hey, no problem Strontium Dog. I'm just trying to point out that the whole support system for software these days is problematic. There should always be a well vetted bullet proof way for customers to contact support. My suggestion would be email. It's been working for decades. If there are too many to deal with on their end, it shouldn't be the customer's issue to try and work around. I'm paying their salary. I deserve a response. If my boss had trouble with something I was doing and wasn't immediately addressing the issue or was difficult to get in touch with, I would be out on my ear.

    This whole thing about relying on the forum to be the place to get help is utterly ridiculous. Why on earth should I have to go to the rest of the customer base for answers? Much less create yet another login account when I haven't even gotten the product yet.

    Sorry for the rant, but I've been in customer service for over thirty years and I find these broken systems and broken attitudes towards the customer base VERY frustrating.

  11. #26
    could not agree more!
    hence the rep for the other thread

  12. #27
    BTW Ares,
    The link you gave me in the other thread worked. I am currently downloading the software. Thank you.

    It is unfortunate that you are getting the brunt of my frustration this weekend. It's been a REALLY BAD couple of days for me and it all comes back to poor customer service. Not just here but everywhere these days. People forget that it is their customer base that pays their salary. And customers are all too willing to take it up the bumm and walk away.

  13. #28
    All done on my end, thanks for sorting it out. Decals look great
    http://gizmostudios.proboards.com/th...e-ships-action Home of the ELITE ship pack for Freelancer

  14. This is the last staff post in this thread. #29
    Glad to hear it Gibbon.

    @Trinity, are you still experiencing problems accessing your order? If so, please could you send us a ticket.
    Frontier Customer Support Team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12