Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Frontier Store not working

Frontier Store not working

Any ideas when this will be working again? Currently have a purchase from over 12hrs ago stuck in the 'processing' loop
    http://gizmostudios.proboards.com/th...e-ships-action Home of the ELITE ship pack for Freelancer

the shop is forever in a state of not exactly open all hours as it seems if a few more players than normal decide to play the amazon servers cant expand quick enough to cope and the shop breaks
    this is mainly most notable when patches are being released
    as for when it comes back for you is anybodys guess but I find for some reason its better to use a default set internet explorer for shop use and downloads and if required support tickets

3. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #3
    We are currently investigating an issue causing some orders to be stuck at 'Processing', I do apologise for the inconvenience caused by this! We hope to have all affected orders completed properly soon, in the meantime, please follow @Frontier_Help on Twitter for the latest info!
    Frontier Customer Support Team

Same here. I purchased one of the new skull decals yesterday. Over a day later... Still not in my in-game inventory.

Member of DRX
    Xbox GT: V8UC UNICORN PC CMDR: Un1k0rn
    Cobra Mk III official Owner's Club: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...I-Owner-s-Club
    Flight System: Razer Ornata & Mamba | HyperX Cloud II | MSI Z97 GAMING 5 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | MSI GTX 960 4GB | Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHZ

Can I add a note here too?
    I am trying to re-install E: D on a Mac, and it won't let me download the launcher:

An error occurred while getting the requested content. Please contact the store owner.

It's not a new order - I've been trying to get the game working since March and now I can't even download it!
    I don't get the chance to play with this Mac very often, so it is a little annoying...

Oh well, must be beer o'clock!

Taz
    CMDR Tazbert
    iCutter: Schrodingers Speakeasy iClipper: Fiscal Unprobity Python: Parcel for Mr Gravitas Asp-X: Something Gravitas
    iCourier: In My Other Jacket Viper IV: I didn't touch it T6: Mote in Jaques Eye Cobra III: I'll Put The Kettle On
    Hauler: Stop Me If You've Heard This One Adder: a taberna ad astra iEagle: ....Failed to Resort... Eagle: 404-Gravitas Not Found
    Sidewinder: ....Contend In Vain

Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    Same here. I purchased one of the new skull decals yesterday. Over a day later... Still not in my in-game inventory.
    Oddly enough that's what I purchased, only £2 I know...
    http://gizmostudios.proboards.com/th...e-ships-action Home of the ELITE ship pack for Freelancer

No SH**!!!

Sure would be nice to have some way to contact someone on the store site.

I just got hosed out of $30 because I can't download the game and I can't contact anyone for a refund.

And now I had to create a forum account just to try to be heard.

!!!!!!

That's not true in reality is it? Nothing stopping you filing a ticket from the store as you have to have an account to buy anything. All you do is contact them from there. I'm not filing a ticket for my purchase as it's only £2 and it will get sorted at some point. In your case i'd contact them via the store and see what they can do for you

Originally Posted by Gibbon View Post (Source)
    That's not true in reality is it? Nothing stopping you filing a ticket from the store as you have to have an account to buy anything. All you do is contact them from there. I'm not filing a ticket for my purchase as it's only £2 and it will get sorted at some point. In your case i'd contact them via the store and see what they can do for you
    It is absolutely true. When I fill out the ticket form and submit it, it just disappears into the ether and I am redirected to the same form. It never completes properly.

I'm not the first person to have this issue either.

I tried to send an email to the address listed on my pay pal receipt and got an auto reply directing me here or the ticket form.

What ever happened to people giving a rip about their customers? All these software companies want to have the community be their tech support. That might be fine for a first step like the Q&A, but they should have a real person that is assigned tech support and who actually responds to emails. They all think that they can just release some software and automate the back end. Just f-in ridiculous.

This is absolutely true.

I tried the ticket and it seems broken as well. I enter the ticket and it disappears into the nether with no indication that is completes and I am redirected to the form I just completed.

I also tried the email address that is listed on my Pay Pal receipt and that has an auto response directing me to the Q&A and here.

This thing that software companies do now where they expect their community to be their tech support is just ridiculous. Have a real person manning tech support, how hard is that?

Absolutely True. Tried it. Ticket system is broke as well.

And 2 pounds (sorry, I'm a dumb American and don't know how to do the pound symbol) times 2000 people is not an insignificant amount of money. You should always get what you pay for and follow up when you don't. Why should they get something for nothing?

Besides, relying on the community to be their front line tech support is just ridiculous. They took the time to make the product, now support it. Don't redirect people to various social media BS to get support. Some of us don't want to be tied into all that junk. I just wanted to play a game and instead I just get a BS headache and a bunch of frustration. When I didn't get what I ordered, I just wanted to get a refund and move on. Now I'm stuck here messing around with this.

I'm not filing a ticket for my purchase as it's only £2 and it will get sorted at some point.
    Why let them take your money and lazily get around to it when they feel like it?

Well two days now....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast