Thread: Looking for guidance

Looking for guidance

Howdy, hello and welcome!

[PC Player]

So some time ago I played elite for 2-3 weeks or so. Due to lack of time I gave my account away to a friend, he gave it to his friend, etc. etc... and yes. It is gone now.
    Nevertheless I've decided to buy Elite again and come back.

I didnt get much experience during this few weeks when I played elite, thats because I was playing all alone, using only tutorials and guides.
    Im looking for a team who could take me under it's wings and help me to start out - give me advices, introduce me to the basics of exploration and PvP/PvE fights, and also a company that I can actively play with, when I achieve somenthing better than a sidewinger.

Will anyone help me out?

sorry as for myself I am a lone wolf but I can assure you loads of offers will come your way soon......................... as you are in the right place
    (I don't play often enough but you will find me in the Mobius groupe ocassionaly around the sol system area give or take 200 ly sometimes https://elitepve.com/page/join and will wing up and guide if on) same cmdr name only on pc mind, so make sure you specify what machine you are playing on

I will visit Sol for sure (always wanted to), thanks!

Im running PC version (specified it now).

Im looking for a "long time" mentors and team though.

Originally Posted by hultongetty View Post (Source)
    Howdy, hello and welcome!
    [PC Player]
    So some time ago I played elite for 2-3 weeks or so. Due to lack of time I gave my account away to a friend, he gave it to his friend, etc. etc... and yes. It is gone now.
    Nevertheless I've decided to buy Elite again and come back.
    I didnt get much experience during this few weeks when I played elite, thats because I was playing all alone, using only tutorials and guides.
    Im looking for a team who could take me under it's wings and help me to start out - give me advices, introduce me to the basics of exploration and PvP/PvE fights, and also a company that I can actively play with, when I achieve somenthing better than a sidewinger.
    Will anyone help me out?
    First, if you haven't already, change out the HALF-size cargo racks that came with your starter sidewinder for FULL size cargo racks. This instantly doubles your cargo capacity and potentially doubles your profit from cargo. Keeping enough credit back for the Rebuy, purchase the best, highest rated Frame Shift Drive (FSD) module you can afford, to get the legs needed for completing missions in a Sidewinder. Learn to avoid and escape interdictions and you can even remove the Sidewinder's weapons for more jump range. o7

Thanks for all the tips. As I metioned before, I dont really seek any web guides, just looking for company that could help me in real-time and also, later on someone that I could explore/fight with.