Page 154 of 184 FirstFirst ... 149152153154155156159 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2747

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Player Groups and Minor Factions - General Discussion

Greetings.
    I have some sort of a request to ya... So, over the last year we, Ross Councillum, tried to get ourselves a minor faction for no avail. Accepted, not added, whatever.
    Unfortunately due to some internal tensions our player group has collapsed, so RC only consists of 6 people now. So I want to ask removal of any Ross Councillum Player Group/PMF requests, since that group does not exist anymore.

On April 11th I sent a request for a completely new PG+PMF being "Low and Co"+"Low Stargazers Co" respectively. Would love to hear its state if possible, more precisely - is the system available?
    Thanx in advance, good luck o/

Hey, Brett. If possible, could I have an update on the Terminus Syndicate application? Thank you.

3. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #2298
    Will reply with a more details of your questions on Monday. Am going to enjoy my weekend - hopefully you all do as well.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Will reply with a more details of your questions on Monday. Am going to enjoy my weekend - hopefully you all do as well.
    You have been great. You got a lot of reply's to a lot of factions. Thank you Brett and have a good weekend.

Thanks for all the info Brett. Can I have a brief update on Knights of the Black on Monday then please?

Hi Brett, can we have a status update for the "Hyperion Intelligence Agency" please?

We'd made a previous player group and PMF application sometime ago (PG: Hyperion Rebels, PMF: Hyperion Intelligence Agency) but it was unclear if this got properly voided/or rejected, but we believe so.

Stop pestering Brett. Thunderstorm Brett has moved on.

The aforementioned applying PMF's listed above will be contacted by email later today and tomorrow.
    Originally Posted by gushaines View Post (Source)
    Thanks for the update Brett,
    Disappointed to learn that we have been knocked back a second time.

Before I can reapply though, we clearly need to correct the timeline that is out of sync.

Will this information be included in the email that will be sent out?

I would like to get the submission back in as soon as possible as so far, it has taken almost 10 months to get here!

Regards,
    Gus
    Still nothing by email and no reply on here either.

I have reached out to you on many an occasion, over the past 18 months or so, by DM, email, etc but you never relpy or even acknowladge my questions!

As I pointed out, we would like to resubmit but cannot untik we know how to rectify the error.

I have noticed that you have replied to others many times since so I am beginning to think this is personal.

Yours frustrated and dissapointed,
    Gus

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! Brett C this is the kind of information we are asking/looking for. I am sure not everyone got an answer, so hopefully you can address them very soon. Keep up the "good" work! And I hope you enjoy your weekend.

And to all those techs that are working on this. Shame on you for putting Brett C in this position to catch all the flak. It is you that should be catching all the discontent from the people here.

Thank you Brett! Apology’s on giving the wrong name was half asleep when i had typed out my question.

Originally Posted by Chingadero View Post (Source)
    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! Brett C this is the kind of information we are asking/looking for. I am sure not everyone got an answer, so hopefully you can address them very soon. Keep up the "good" work! And I hope you enjoy your weekend.

And to all those techs that are working on this. Shame on you for putting Brett C in this position to catch all the flak. It is you that should be catching all the discontent from the people here.
    There's just one. But, of course, the person has one hundred personalities, to fill out the "hundred people" working on Elite...

The aforementioned applying PMF's listed above will be contacted by email later today and tomorrow.
    Thanks for the update Brett! As a minor note, I have not received an email from you as of yet.
    But, could you elaborate to the reason the Kitsune got denied? I am a bit unclear to what the reason for denial means with:

No mentions of other PMF's | Kitsune Wanderers | 64th Kitsune Wanderer

Though, at least this will give me the option to fix typos and the like.

Please, and thank you

Hi since people are asking for updates id love to know the status of The Forbidden Citizens ty

@Brett C:

Hey Brett, could you give me an Info/Status of my PMF?
    Name is: The Empires Fleet

THX
    CMDR STEU3R
    The Empires Fleet

Hey Brett, do you have any information on my PMF, we accidentally submitted two forms forgetting we had submitted one already.

It will either be United Nations or UNSC Nightfall Initiative

Thanks in advance!

CMDR NickG2002
    PC and Xbox One
    UNSC Nightfall Initiative

Page 154 of 184 FirstFirst ... 149152153154155156159 ... LastLast