Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.4 beta changes to Holo-Me customisation and in-game livery

Originally Posted by dape View Post (Source)
    glasses in 3303?
    Stop making sense.

Originally Posted by DukeIronHand View Post (Source)
    Stop making sense.
    How is it making sense? Do you think humans evolved a way to walk around outside with the sun full in their faces and not need glasses to see?

Pulse NOT blue but cyan Paintjob

Hey there !

I´d love to have a matching Pulse blue paintjob going with the weapons and engine colors. The one that´s sold now is not blue (just called blue) but cyan. Ofcause i wouldn´t mind buying another - maybe "deep blue" called paintjob. I imagine that´s easier than changeing the present one ( which sould be renamed in my opinion to cyan ).

Pulse "NOT" blue paintjob

Hey there !

Is there gonna be a correction (or a new one even) for the so called "Pulse blue" paintjob which is actually cyan ? There are matching colors for engines and weapons with all the other colors BUT blue. Also many players like to create Police themed ships where this way of coloring would come in handy. At least maybe change the name of the existing color from blue to cyan, since this is quite misleading. Also since players like toset up some police themed ships - this would come in very handy ! Hopefully i can buy some pulse blue soon

Originally Posted by CMDR S. Russell View Post (Source)
    How is it making sense? Do you think humans evolved a way to walk around outside with the sun full in their faces and not need glasses to see?
    Yea. Okay. In any case the given term was "glasses."
    We'll see all the "sunglasses", that your wear "walking around outside with the sun full in their faces" when released. Precursor to spacelegs I suppose?

Originally Posted by DukeIronHand View Post (Source)
    Yea. Okay. In any case the given term was "glasses."
    We'll see all the "sunglasses", that your wear "walking around outside with the sun full in their faces" when released. Precursor to spacelegs I suppose?
    Eh? Maybe I'm misreading, but I'm referring to people thinking 3303 can't have glasses .. I didn't say anything about it being related to the game, or space-legs.

Glasses with the virtual reality, of course

Originally Posted by CMDR S. Russell View Post (Source)
    Eh? Maybe I'm misreading, but I'm referring to people thinking 3303 can't have glasses .. I didn't say anything about it being related to the game, or space-legs.
    Yes. Who knows. We'll all have to wait and see.

2.4: The sims

God this game is pathetic.

Originally Posted by DeVaStAtOr View Post (Source)

Luckily no one is holding a gun to your head here.

Originally Posted by DeVaStAtOr View Post (Source)

-removed-

Welcome to my ignore list; enjoy your stay. The cookies and juice aren't for you.

Originally Posted by dape View Post (Source)
    glasses in 3303?
    Looking fabulous is still an option in 3303, probably smart glasses with HUD info, in case you dont wanna change yours originals with cybers.

Originally Posted by CorvenDallas View Post (Source)
    Looking fabulous is still an option in 3303.
    Ha!
    Yes indeed. I have seen several females in 2017 who suddenly appear wearing eyeglasses - "stylish" of course.
    When asked the lenses are regular (non-focused) glass. They are wearing them as a fashion accessory!

Now, tell me why is this for really? Pilot can't walk and you're adding stuff for customizing him, why? It's useless. Better give us option for second save for the same account. One will be for example for exploration far far away and second will be for combat in the bubble.
    You should focus more on something useful for gameplay, than only on how to take more money from people for nothing.

Errr... Doesn't really do me justice.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast