Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.4 beta changes to Holo-Me customisation and in-game livery

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

2.4 beta changes to Holo-Me customisation and in-game livery

Greetings Commanders,

We wanted to give you a quick heads up on some in-game changes to Holo-Me customisation that will be visible when the beta goes live and help make sure there isn稚 any confusion when you see it.

The first change to note is that there is now a slot for eyewear! You値l be pleased know that you値l be getting a fresh pair of glasses via the Frontier Store for free once 2.4 launches fully after the beta!

Coming in 2.4 there will be other sets of glasses in a wide range of styles that will be available exclusively via participating in community giveaways, competitions, events and streams.

You値l also notice there are spaces for the ability to swap out the tops, sleeves and legwear of your avatar outfits. In 2.4 there will be the option to purchase a wider range of new suits from the Frontier Store. In this new range of suits, you値l be able to switch between each part of the outfit, based on the full suits that you own.

In 2.4 we致e also included an update to the in-game livery store, where you値l be able to preview in-game items before purchasing them!

Also - beta change log is on the way... just waiting on a couple of tweaks.

Thanks,

Ed

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    The first change to note is that there is now a slot for eyewear! You’ll be pleased know that you’ll be getting a fresh pair of glasses via the Frontier Store for free once 2.4 launches fully after the beta!
    My goodness. I'm going to have to have a proper go of making my avatar look like me now.

Coming in 2.4 there will be other sets of glasses in a wide range of styles that will be available exclusively via participating in community giveaways, competitions, events and streams."
    No in-game rewards related to gameplay?

For a moment I read that last line as 'waiting for a couple of weeks'
    "I want to be able to play a great game without being griefed by teenagers" - David Braben

for the previews.

In 2.4 we’ve also included an update to the in-game livery store, where you’ll be able to preview in-game items before purchasing them!
    Yay! That's nice
    Dem white knights nerfed muh mershn!

GIB!

Originally Posted by Rubbernuke View Post (Source)
    Is that Harry Potter?

> Coming in 2.4 there will be other sets of glasses in a wide range of styles that will be available exclusively via participating in community giveaways, competitions, events and streams.

Interesting. Have you considered letting CGs be part of such community giveaways?
    In-game: CMDR Vectron

glasses in 3303?

- - - - - CMDR WaterKant - - - - -

i5 6600K @4.7GHz on air / 16G DDR4 2400 / Asus Z170 pro gaming / 1080Ti / Rift CV1 / X52pro Hotas

Originally Posted by zimms View Post (Source)
    Is that Harry Potter?
    It's Dame Edna!
    In-game: CMDR Vectron

The first change to note is that there is now a slot for eyewear! You’ll be pleased know that you’ll be getting a fresh pair of glasses via the Frontier Store for free once 2.4 launches fully after the beta!
    Will you be adding monocles to the store?

Greetings Commanders,

We wanted to give you a quick heads up on some in-game changes to Holo-Me customisation that will be visible when the beta goes live and help make sure there isn’t any confusion when you see it.

Coming in 2.4 there will be other sets of glasses in a wide range of styles that will be available exclusively via participating in community giveaways, competitions, events and streams.

You’ll also notice there are spaces for the ability to swap out the tops, sleeves and legwear of your avatar outfits. In 2.4 there will be the option to purchase a wider range of new suits from the Frontier Store. In this new range of suits, you’ll be able to switch between each part of the outfit, based on the full suits that you own.

In 2.4 we’ve also included an update to the in-game livery store, where you’ll be able to preview in-game items before purchasing them!

Thanks,

Ed
    I'm a grown man on the shady side of 40, why I am stoked for these changes? Is it because I had an Action Man as a child?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast