Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous 2.4 Closed Beta available to download now (changelog)

i have the horizons beta y can I not see the beta option in the launcher

Originally Posted by CMD DazoUK View Post (Source)
    i have the horizons beta y can I not see the beta option in the launcher
    The first stage beta has now closed Commander.

Some time in the next few days it is expected to reopen with phase 2.

Originally Posted by Voz View Post (Source)
    The update is mostly about the Thargoids but that content isn't in the beta. Hard to judge the worth of an update without seeing what it really is.
    Oh cool, I take that back then. Thargoid update obviously has no business in the beta.

I am still disappointed Sandro once again fails to deliver a proper law system and instead "improves" an irrelevant aspect of the one we already have.

Originally Posted by Quineloe View Post (Source)
    I am still disappointed Sandro once again fails to deliver a proper law system and instead "improves" an irrelevant aspect of the one we already have.
    Oh I'm not disappointed at all, he is consistent with bogus decisions. I also simply love the "magical SJW fairy" idea that will make you philosophically wonder during supercruise to Hutton "why is it okay with the magic SJW fairy to smuggle 100t of imperial slaves, but its not okay to shoot clean imperial slaveRs, especially if they are flying lesser ship then you". Also why doesn't fairy care about NPCs?

Instead of devising a system which could be beneficial to all players but harder to do, he choose mvp as always, can tick a checkmark on the checklist and be done with it.
    * KARMA system, not "SJW-be-good-or-else-system" - make your actions matter as a career path!
    * Invested playtime vs risk imbalance - KARMA proposal

You can be anything you want in E: D. Murder-hobo or a paladin of virtue. Too bad the available tools for interaction greatly weight towards the "murder-hobo" role.
    The best description of the whole Horizons season I've read to date, by cmdr Kaocraft
    Vive or Rift?

There is no way to reactivate the sound for the shield cell bank...there is no sound anymore...that´s horrible becouse ilts leave uncentain if you activate or not...leave a option to hear the sound again...so we can choose it...thanks.

What's going on with the heat cannons? Are they being patched?

Originally Posted by Mr SmoothDangle View Post (Source)
    What's going on with the heat cannons? Are they being patched?
    The hope is strong with this one
    * KARMA system, not "SJW-be-good-or-else-system" - make your actions matter as a career path!
    * Invested playtime vs risk imbalance - KARMA proposal

You can be anything you want in E: D. Murder-hobo or a paladin of virtue. Too bad the available tools for interaction greatly weight towards the "murder-hobo" role.
    The best description of the whole Horizons season I've read to date, by cmdr Kaocraft
    Vive or Rift?

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940