Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Type-10 Defender, new ship (not yet purchasable)

Will this ship accommodate ship launched fighters? Might there be a new ship launched fighter with Thargoid busting technology?

Could be a buff to the Cobra IV

But the fact it has 10 in the name is a give-away

Whoops. I don't think they meant to leave that one in.

Lakon. PLEASE!!! Dont give us that metal slab for console that you have in all your ships.

Oh... I can feel my credit balance debiting now.

Maybe they are out there in the wild as NPCs?

This might be the reason why T-9 hasnt got its much needed internal buff..

Can it have tons of broadside cannons please.

Cool stuff. Can't wait to see it in-game.

Hmm... if it's bigger than the type-9, i guess it might beat the Beluga in "Best Slot Squeezer".
    Recruitment is OPEN to our new PC arm of the Federal Privateers! Private Message for more information or visit our Steam Page.

Low rankings due to transfer from Xbox to PC.

Federal Privateers' PC Community Leader

10. This is the last staff post in this thread. #40
    Originally Posted by Henkka77 View Post (Source)
    Panther Clipper, is that you??
    I can neither confirm or deny the existence of a "Type-10 Defender," and certainly won't be giving out any more information about it.... if it exists.... *cough*but it's not the Panther Clipper*cough*
    Totally not a Thargoid sympathiser and/or servant. Honest.

Imperial, opulent, and endlessly rubbish with landing pads. :/

Originally Posted by Blight Born View Post (Source)
    Hmm... if it's bigger than the type-9, i guess it might beat the Beluga in "Best Slot Squeezer".
    It has to compete with me for that role, first.

Oh crap, wrong forum....
    "Please replace these components if use causes fatal damage: HEAT SINK. MAGAZINE. OPERATOR"

Is this to be the armed and fully operational battle cow? Oh frontier, say it is so.
    cmdr kofeyh | http://twitch.tv/kofeyh | "The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." – Citizen G'Kar

Originally Posted by Dale Emasiri View Post (Source)
    I can neither confirm or deny the existence of a "Type-10 Defender," and certainly won't be giving out any more information about it.... if it exists.... *cough*but it's not the Panther Clipper*cough*
    THE BATTLE COW COMMETH.
    cmdr kofeyh | http://twitch.tv/kofeyh | "The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." – Citizen G'Kar

My guess:

It will probably be a Type 9 variant. Same bridge but more weapon hardpoints (4 x Large and 8 x small is my guess). I wonder if you will need Alliance faction rank to get it? I remember Sandro talking about the Krait and Mamba recently (could also be Alliance faction locked?). As both of these are single seaters they would not show up on that list.
    Down Tempo, Ambient Electronic - Planet Bliss

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast