Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Holo-Me/Outfitting/Preview Discussion

Livery camera seems to be a complete mess in VR atm and works just fine in normal mode. Sometimes camera angles don't change, sometimes they change but to the wrong one, some camera angles are missing. Federal corvette livery camera is not changing angle when trying to preview ship kit parts.

So i previewed the SRV paint jobs because I've never bothered with them before. Because i could see what it looked like, i liked it and bought it. Damn you Frontier!!!! GRR..
    When in VR and previewing the paint jobs, then buy one, it opens the browser on your PC, but i cant see that in VR, so i have to take off my visor, and complete the purchase then go back in, but then the screen you click on to buy the paint skin is stuck, so i had to press ESC to get out of that,, not so slick that bit.
    Harmless. Like Earth.

Originally Posted by bisador View Post (Source)
    So i previewed the SRV paint jobs because I've never bothered with them before. Because i could see what it looked like, i liked it and bought it. Damn you Frontier!!!! GRR..
    When in VR and previewing the paint jobs, then buy one, it opens the browser on your PC, but i cant see that in VR, so i have to take off my visor, and complete the purchase then go back in, but then the screen you click on to buy the paint skin is stuck, so i had to press ESC to get out of that,, not so slick that bit.
    It's probably on "the list" somewhere, but it would be really nice if FD could link the game client to the store account so we could purchase items from within the game. That could also be dangerous for my wallet. Updated game name: Elite financially Dangerous . . .

Forum Database Wiki Design Discussion Archive Making Video Games is Hard ED Dev Tracker

Discuss the idea, not the person.
    The universe is deterministic and singular, composed of ordinary objects, ultimately knowable by man. The Copenhagen interpretation of Quantum Mechanics is fantasy, not science.

Ship Decals still do not render correctly in the current Beta, they have some strange wet/metallic effect applied to them. They can be seen to render correctly for a moment before the effect kicks in, strangely there are a couple of ship skins that don't have the issue.
    This was broken in the 2.3 Beta and I reported it then, and again once 2.3 went live.
    There is an open bug report for it here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...etallic-effect

Additionally in 2.3 beta, the "Front" decal on the Asp Explorer was broken when it was moved to accommodate ship kits and this bug is still present in the current 2.4 beta.
    The decal on the left-hand side as you look at the cockpit is always mirrored now - it shouldn't be for those decals that contain text such as the Founder, Onionhead 'On' and Yuri Gromm 'EG' decals, nor for corporate and power decals that should always face the same way - e.g. the eagle head on Imperial decals.
    Open 2.3 bug + screenshots here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...to-front-text)

It'd be nice if we could get these corrected for 2.4.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234