Page 8 of 8 First 4678

Thread: E.D.I.S.O.N - Orbital and surface navigation / Waypoints

Originally Posted by forkinator View Post (Source)
    Hey, just wanted to say thank you so much for taking the time to make this great app. Just gave it a try and i like it.
    Thank you!

Originally Posted by forkinator View Post (Source)
    I was just heading to my destination, and decided to stop by a different planet because I had a mission there, and i had navigation on and it started telling me that i was 5km away from my destination, when in fact, I wasn't even on the right planet. Is there a way to make E.D.I.S.O.N understand which planet you are on, and have it understand if its the target planet or not? I don't want to have to keep turning navigation on and off, but i keep hearing the text to speech directions even when i'm not on the destination planet.
    E.D.I.S.O.N knows which planet you are on and since you can enter system and body in the destination control it would be easy to avoid unnessecary navigation instructions.

I will fix this in the next release.

o7
    Maxine

Hi, @Cmdr Maxine, do you have a public Git repo with the tool's source code? I'm specifically interested in the OCR part.

Just found this awesome tool, using 5.1 everything was seamless.

+1rep

Is this program still supported? I can't get it to work no matter what I do. Under course, it says "Current position unknown/invalid."
    I took a look at the "Status.json" and didn't see anything that looked like positional data for the program to read.

Originally Posted by Neverwish View Post (Source)
    Is this program still supported? I can't get it to work no matter what I do. Under course, it says "Current position unknown/invalid."
    I took a look at the "Status.json" and didn't see anything that looked like positional data for the program to read.
    I can't get it to work either.

Neither 5.1 beta or 4.0 is working for me.