Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous 2.4 Closed Beta now over

1. This is the last staff post in this thread. #1

Elite Dangerous 2.4 Closed Beta now over

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that the closed portion of the beta is now finished. Thank you for all of the feedback and bug reports - everything you have done in the beta so far has been absolutely invaluable.

We've closed down the beta to allow us to prepare for the second phase of the beta, which will be available in the next few days. This portion of the beta will be open for all PC players, not just those who have had previous beta access. I'll have more information on when it's coming, and a changelog (and whatever changes there are from the closed portion), as soon as available.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that the closed portion of the beta is now finished. Thank you for all of the feedback and bug reports - everything you have done in the beta so far has been absolutely invaluable.

We've closed down the beta to allow us to prepare for the second phase of the beta, which will be available in the next few days. This portion of the beta will be open for all PC players, not just those who have had previous beta access. I'll have more information on when it's coming, and a changelog (and whatever changes there are from the closed portion), as soon as available.

Thanks!
    Wow, that has to have been the shortest Closed Beta period in human history! Three whole days though.......Say it ain't so!!!!

This isn't at all concerning. I am glad you were able to gather feedback in such short time, without a single additional build being promoted.

Here's hoping the public beta will see such changes.
    cmdr kofeyh | http://twitch.tv/kofeyh | "The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." – Citizen G'Kar

Originally Posted by Marc_Hicks View Post (Source)
    Wow, that has to have been the shortest Closed Beta period in human history! Three whole days though.......Say it ain't so!!!!
    i only just got back from hols... can we still earn the beta decal in open beta or was it a closed beta thing only?.

PS i hope my 2.4 closed beta will be used as a base for the open beta download. my internet is not great these days.
    Fiat Coupe 20VT+ Gone..... Nissan 350Z Gone. Replaced with dirty nappies, no sleep and sicky shirts. Thank god for my Cobra MK III. Fast, practical AND child friendly

Originally Posted by Mad Mike View Post (Source)
    i only just got back from hols... can we still earn the beta decal in open beta or was it a closed beta thing only?.

PS i hope my 2.4 closed beta will be used as a base for the open beta download. my internet is not great these days.
    The beta CG had a cutoff time at Sept. 3rd. So you should be able to contribute.

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that the closed portion of the beta is now finished.
    RIP I downloaded the beta last night, woke up and it's gone.

Guess I'll look forward to phase 2.

Phew. Rumours had already started that the Closed Beta was under Thargoid Intelligence attack.

Rock on!

Originally Posted by Mad Mike View Post (Source)
    i hope my 2.4 closed beta will be used as a base for the open beta download. my internet is not great these days.
    Likewise. I haven't even finished downloading it.

Originally Posted by hunvagy View Post (Source)
    The beta CG had a cutoff time at Sept. 3rd. So you should be able to contribute.
    Assuming Open beta starts before then.
    cmdr kofeyh | http://twitch.tv/kofeyh | "The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." – Citizen G'Kar

Shoe hats reward for open beta !

Flimley

So what did we tested after all? Again?
    [IMG][/IMG]

I thought they where shutting the servers down so they could concentrate on Jurassic World ;-)

How convenient, im off to Gamescom at Wednesday..

Originally Posted by Winterwalker View Post (Source)
    Phew. Rumours had already started that the Closed Beta was under Thargoid Intelligence attack.

Rock on!
    I have always suspected Edward Lewis to be a Thargoid agent.

Please do not send me friendship requests. I wouldn't know what to do with them. I never accept them.

Originally Posted by Insane4un View Post (Source)
    So what did we tested after all? Again?
    First portion of 2.4 update, mostly QoL updates.

Second portion will include more of 2.4 content, now most likely related gameplay to Thargoids story...but i suspect not only.
    Peteris Krisjanis
    Call sign: Eagleboy | Will play: All Online | Federation | Trader and Explorer, with a little of everything else
    Please support call for ED Linux port https://www.change.org/p/frontier-de...-linux-desktop

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast