Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: FDEV PLEASE more STORAGE !!

If players would stop grinding for grade 5 engineer god rolls, the storage space would suddenly be plenty.
    I keep no more than 5 to 10 units of each material, data or else, and storage is more than sufficient, even for synthesis.
    "Foxtrott-Romeo-Alpha" - CMDR Francis G. Blackly - Soldier of Fortune since 3270
    Pilot of the Asp Explorer
    "DSE Cayetano Valdès" <- Click for Coriolis Data
    Be a commander, fly a spaceship, live the adventure.

I vote for more storage too. Especially for off-ship storage.
    Regards
    Miklos
    You can't treat a computer like humans; a computer needs love.

I'd like to have more storage space too... pretty please.

Originally Posted by Frank_G View Post (Source)
    If players would stop grinding for grade 5 engineer god rolls, the storage space would suddenly be plenty.
    I keep no more than 5 to 10 units of each material, data or else, and storage is more than sufficient, even for synthesis.
    People grinding for god rolls is not the issue. They know how to effectively utilize material and data storage. Casual players are effected negative the most. I know from some of my friends that now even don't bother with engineers at all or at most use 1st grade engineer upgrades because the material/data storage is so bothersome to use. They don't remotely have a clue which materials they should keep and which they can safely discard. It is very frustrating for them to later realize that they have discarded a material or data they should have kept for a particular upgrade.

Originally Posted by Y2K View Post (Source)
    Pls take this opportunity with 2.4 to at least double the storage of mats + data... 2000/1000
    Yes please! Plus, more ship and module storage too!

+1 for more storage

Wonders of the Galaxy | Titus's Law: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison of PVP to Griefing approaches 1" | Gentleman pirate and explorer. @titusballs

What we really need is more storage...,its very true ! Storage management is too tricky currently. Won't ANYONE think of the children !

Flimley

+1 more storage.

The debate over the grinding for materials is "just play the game!" which I mostly agree with, but the fact that the "recipes" are something you need to check out of the game and you don't know if something will be usefull down the line kinda makes it annoying. Can't I store it somewhere? Heck, give me a material box at stations or something.

Originally Posted by DOCa Cola View Post (Source)
    I am all for a per-material limit. It should still be somewhat high limit like 100 per material or similar.

Having all materials in one pool is a constant micro management annoyance. I just want to collect stuff and not figure out what i could or shouldn't discard from the materials/data i possess. Per-material storage would solve that issue once and for all. There'd be no need to discard anything. Just collect until you got enough of what you wanted. Such a limit should FDev also provide some better leverage to better balance material drop rates and material costs.
    +1 deciding what to bin when you get the materials full is an annoyance set it to 100 per item and no more message pls

more storage???????? Come on, you gotta be kidding me???? Ships has limited capacity... you can not be what you want to be..A Hoarder!! Otherwise, just give everybody a generation ship to start with along with a squadron of vipers and an anaconda in the hanger along with a space bimbo on each arm.

You get what you get on a ship.... if you want on station storage, then use the self storage plan: 8X10 is a monthly charge of 10 credits, 10X12 is 30 credits
    20X40 is 90 credits etc. you pay when you add something to the storage unit.
    allow each station to have a storage unit(1 only) for each commander the size is his choice.
    That I would go for but not the silly idea that a sidewinder has the storage capacity of a cutter.... that is just silly.

I agree, more storage, and to be able to shut off data storage when you don't want to collect.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yep, that'd be nice, along with a list of all upgrades that a material is a part of a recipe for, in the info on the materials too please.

So I don't have to try and memorise 5 bajillion materials and their potential uses.

I agree too, having 500/1000 isnt enough. 1000/2000 would make life much easier.

I vote for locking and blocking of these repetitive threads.
    CMDR Steve Arthur
    Combat █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Trade █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Explorer █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

+1 for more storage

System: i7-4770 |R9 390 8GB Ram| Evo850 1tb | 32g ram | Saitek X52 Pro Sticks | Oculus CV1

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast