Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FDEV PLEASE more STORAGE !!

FDEV PLEASE more STORAGE !!

Pls take this opportunity with 2.4 to at least double the storage of mats + data... 2000/1000
    i7 4770K @ 4.6Ghz - Corsair H80i : Coolermaster Cosmos S : Asrock Z97 Extreme6 : GTX 1080 FE : 1000W Silverstone PSU : 2 x 24" Full HD Monitors : 32gig HyperX Savage 2400mhz DDR3 : 12+TB Sata3 HDD Space : 120Gig Samsung SSD : X52 Joystick : Oculus Rift CV1 : Logitech G25 wheel : Fatality Headset : G502 : MS Natural 4000 Keyboard : Windows 10 Pro

CMDR Y2K - Your local friendly pirate

Yes! With Thargoid stuff to be collected as well, that just puts more stress on the very limited materials limit. It is surprising how quickly they fill up !

Would love more storage. I have to keep getting rid of useful stuff.
    Join us on the Elite PS4 community discord server for Elite Dangerous - ElitePS https://discord.gg/uwzGfT2

FD Thinks: "take something away that takes up your time and energy? Are you kidding? I mean, we named it 'Dangerous' for a reason so... time sink"

"They see me whining, and grinding, up at the goal... All of FD is lookin' at me and they already know... they're gonna _ _ _ _ me, I already know they're gonna _ _ _ _ me, yet onward I go..." -Lakon ft. Scoop Rocky Rock

My PC Specs

CPU:> Intel Core i7-7700k @ 4.8Ghz
    MOBO:> Asus Maximus IX Hero Z270X
    GPU:> Asus Strix GTX-1070 OC Edition
    AIO:> NZXT Kraken X62
    RAM:> G.Skill Tirdent-Z RGB DDR4-3000Mhz
    CASE:> Corsair 760T [Black]
    Monitor:> Asus VX238H 1ms 1080p

I vote for more storage!
    Capitalism has triumphed all over the galaxy , but this triumph is only the prelude to the triumph of labour over capital.
    Join us
    >>>Communist Interstellar Union<<<

If there is more crap to gather then why not!
    Games without frontiers, devs without ears...

"AMD FX-9370 4.7 Ghz, Sabretooth 990fx, Samsung Evo 250Gb SSD, Western Digital 4Tb HDD, 32Gb Ram, R9 390 8Gb @ 3840*2160 Philips BDM4065UC, TrackIR5, X52pro, Win10"

Originally Posted by Droid8Apple View Post (Source)
    FD Thinks: "take something away that takes up your time and energy? Are you kidding? I mean, we named it 'Dangerous' for a reason so... time sink"
    FD regularly refer to the reasoning behind the name having nothing to do with danger, and I've never seen it used to excuse unreasonable risk or balance passes.

Nice try, but demands for more storage have been a staple forum post ever since...the last storage increase. Unless you can construct a cohesive case you'd better get used to feeling salty when a game doesn't bow to your demands.
    "Please replace these components if use causes fatal damage: HEAT SINK. MAGAZINE. OPERATOR"

Yep, more storage is much needed.

Why can't we have limits per material and not a limit on total materials?

Originally Posted by andrak View Post (Source)
    Yep, more storage is much needed.

Why can't we have limits per material and not a limit on total materials?
    dont want limit per material.. i carry all premium reloads :/
    i7 4770K @ 4.6Ghz - Corsair H80i : Coolermaster Cosmos S : Asrock Z97 Extreme6 : GTX 1080 FE : 1000W Silverstone PSU : 2 x 24" Full HD Monitors : 32gig HyperX Savage 2400mhz DDR3 : 12+TB Sata3 HDD Space : 120Gig Samsung SSD : X52 Joystick : Oculus Rift CV1 : Logitech G25 wheel : Fatality Headset : G502 : MS Natural 4000 Keyboard : Windows 10 Pro

CMDR Y2K - Your local friendly pirate

I am all for a per-material limit. It should still be somewhat high limit like 100 per material or similar.

Having all materials in one pool is a constant micro management annoyance. I just want to collect stuff and not figure out what i could or shouldn't discard from the materials/data i possess. Per-material storage would solve that issue once and for all. There'd be no need to discard anything. Just collect until you got enough of what you wanted. Such a limit should FDev also provide some better leverage to better balance material drop rates and material costs.

If they don't add storage add a feature for user set limits on each Material or items would be helpful.
    CMDR Vercingertorix

Exploration Goal 6,000 to 10,000 systems.
    Current 4,000 system
    Hall 90% Power Plant 90%
    The risk is to pushing my ship to the limits with out destroying my self while exploring.

Originally Posted by Y2K View Post (Source)
    Pls take this opportunity with 2.4 to at least double the storage of mats + data... 2000/1000
    Definitely want more storage.....a little, a lot of even double+ would be appreciated OR perhaps increase the stacks at the least

Originally Posted by Y2K View Post (Source)
    dont want limit per material.. i carry all premium reloads :/
    I normally don't side with pirate types but this time I totally agree. It would be a bad idea to limit per material. When I do engineering I like to roll 100-200 rolls per upgrade type. I recently did 200 rolls on a G5 FSD range. If materials were limited to 30 then would only be able to do max 30 rolls. It would be another terrible artificial limit placed on players. Just increase the total. Let each player decide how they collect/use the mats.

If only someone had suggested this before! We could have it by now.

Oh, wait:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...t-a-little-bit
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...9-more-storage

And that's during a 5 day Beta - I think they will have heard this by now - little point in bringing up on a new thread every 2 days - FD knows best

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast