Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.4 Open Beta Patch Notes

No fix for heat sink syhtesis ruining all balance? Shame. Hope devs will listen to community before launching 2.4 live.
    Capitalism has triumphed all over the galaxy , but this triumph is only the prelude to the triumph of labour over capital.
    Join us
    >>>Communist Interstellar Union<<<

Originally Posted by zverochert View Post (Source)
    No fix for heat sink syhtesis ruining all balance? Shame. Hope devs will listen to community before launching 2.4 live.
    It is all confirmed in works for beta. Most likely in beta patch later on.
    Peteris Krisjanis
    Call sign: Eagleboy | Will play: All Online | Federation | Trader and Explorer, with a little of everything else
    Please support call for ED Linux port https://www.change.org/p/frontier-de...-linux-desktop

Wait.
    Open Beta?

This on Life Servers or this on Seperate Beta Servers?
    Support Software for our Ship Computers. Stop the 2 Ton heavy WW2 Computers.
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...d-Module-Slots

Originally Posted by zz9pa View Post (Source)
    • Renamed Eol Procul Centauri 1 to Hutton Moon

We've been to hutton moon, we've followed mr spoon, hutton moon, hutton moon..'

Just me ?
    I'll get my coat.
    The first thing I thought of as well :)

Originally Posted by zz9pa View Post (Source)
    • Renamed Eol Procul Centauri 1 to Hutton Moon

We've been to hutton moon, we've followed mr spoon, hutton moon, hutton moon..'

Just me ?
    I'll get my coat.
    The first thing I thought of as well :)
    Rename and convert your screen shots automatically! - Screen Shot Changer

Thanks FD !!!

Windows 10 (64 bit) 32 GB Memory CPU i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition HTC VIVE

Seems continuation of regular patching, no mention of big stuff yet :) And of course all hidden goodies which won't be enabled till 2.4 launch.

But beta is back to menu so that's cool.
    Peteris Krisjanis
    Call sign: Eagleboy | Will play: All Online | Federation | Trader and Explorer, with a little of everything else
    Please support call for ED Linux port https://www.change.org/p/frontier-de...-linux-desktop

Some good new things in here

Originally Posted by Dale Emasiri View Post (Source)
    [*]For ship kill missions, the mission giver is considered when deciding if a kill should count. This allows for some mission stacking, but only when missions are from different factions[/LIST]
    I like this change

[*]Fixed an i$$ue where Commander name$ that contained '$' were not di$playing correctly
    Hehe

[*]Players that have you on their sensors are now informed when you enable or disable "Report Crimes Against Me". Additionally, enabling crime reports now has a 15 second delay before actually becoming active (there is currently no delay when disabling crime reports)
    That is very nice indeed and should hopefully appease a lot of people, who will hopefully be as vehement in their appreciation. It's another nice step.

Elite

Originally Posted by EUS View Post (Source)
    Please increase the volume for wave SRV scanner, or reduce SRV engine audio, because right now, it's really bothersome.
    Many CMDRs have been requesting this, don't know why it's been ignored for so long.
    Better yet, add separate volume controls.
    Joe Hogan, Lead Audio Designer, posted this:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...21#post5851921

Originally Posted by Cmdr Eagleboy View Post (Source)
    It is all confirmed in works for beta. Most likely in beta patch later on.
    That is very reassuring. Could you please post some proof?
    Capitalism has triumphed all over the galaxy , but this triumph is only the prelude to the triumph of labour over capital.
    Join us
    >>>Communist Interstellar Union<<<

Lol, I guessed right after all for a Thursday release.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    My God, it's full of stars!

Originally Posted by zverochert View Post (Source)
    You realise there adding a timer that's disrupted by taking damage yes?

Elite

The patchnotes are not what they use to be.

Yes I know 2.4 is different. But still...

Awesome stuff.

Any news on crime and punishment Risk Vs Reward system?

ARE HEAT CANNONS FIXED?

Are Combat Logging timers being changed?

Reducing the BGS and influence rates in solo and private and rewarding the risks of Open Play for all commanders? Other wise why does anyone play in open? It needs Incentive.

Also, Is anyone else having issues with Toggling FA off and Boosting then when this happen it opens the chat window? Ive spoke with 2 other guys thats had the same issue.

EDIT: Oh forgot 1 thing. Define Griefing in Elite Dangerous. Simply killing another commander in open as we all know is not griefing. Id really like everyone to be on the same page about what Griefing is. And stop all this hate with each other. There is no reason for it. We really need to pull together as a community when it comes to this. And Fdev needs to steer this bus. Someone is going to get hurt over a spaceship game one day. And thats not fair for anybody.

o7

Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post (Source)
    Where is the Type 10 Defender. :rolleyes:
    This is my only question as well.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast