Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 2.4 Open Beta Patch Notes

Originally Posted by Nevada View Post (Source)
    ja ja. Sure.
    Someone forgot about what FD said half year ago.
    Half a year?

Try right in the opening post of the closed Beta patch notes from ~12 days ago.

Originally Posted by Marc_Hicks View Post (Source)
    Except Wings & Multi-crew :p.
    I still hang on to the hope that FD have not thrown the towel in on the DDF Design Decisions and that Wings and Multicrew will get all of the npc features we were initially sold.
    Fiat Coupe 20VT+ Gone..... Nissan 350Z Gone. Replaced with dirty nappies, no sleep and sicky shirts. Thank god for my Cobra MK III. Fast, practical AND child friendly

Originally Posted by Nevada View Post (Source)
    ja ja. Sure.
    Someone forgot about what FD said half year ago.
    Obvious troll is obvious. They have actually.been saying it regularly for the last few months. Not their fault you don't pay attention.

Originally Posted by Dale Emasiri View Post (Source)
    • Fixed the falling skimmer issue that could occur on planet surfaces
    I'm certainly glad of this one. Had a funny crash at the weekend. There I was, flying along next to a base when something slammed into me from above and down onto the surface, killing me near instantly. I think it was raining Goliath's.
    Commander Howard A. Jameson
    System Spec: Windows 10 Pro x64, Intel i7 975, 12GB Corsair Dominator, EVGA Nvidia 8GB 1080 FTW, 2x 240GB Intel 520 SSD

Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post (Source)
    I'm certainly glad of this one. Had a funny crash at the weekend. There I was, flying along next to a base when something slammed into me from above and down onto the surface, killing me near instantly. I think it was raining Goliath's.
    You should be reimbursed if you submit a ticket. I had a similar issue in the main-game; auto-dock collided with a skimmer that was patrolling too far up and I got my Cutter blown to pieces. FDev just reimbursed me for the rebuy; 30+ Million. If it was in the beta then there's no point.
    Noblesse Oblige, Commanders.

Has anyone tested whether terrain damage to SRVs is still multiplied in instances with multiple CMDRs?

Originally Posted by EUS View Post (Source)
    Please increase the volume for wave SRV scanner, or reduce SRV engine audio, because right now, it's really bothersome.
    Many CMDRs have been requesting this, don't know why it's been ignored for so long.
    Better yet, add separate volume controls.
    ^^^^ this! As someone who is hard of hearing, the wave scanner audio is currently as good as useless!

Never underestimate the propensity for self deception!

Hmm. There is a new beta upgrade but no notes or notification?

Originally Posted by metatheurgist View Post (Source)
    Hmm. There is a new beta upgrade but no notes or notification?
    Came here looking for the same thing... Hopefully they'll be up soon :)

10. This is the last staff post in this thread. #190
    Originally Posted by Jon flint View Post (Source)
    Came here looking for the same thing... Hopefully they'll be up soon :)
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...-Beta-Update-3 :)
    - Brett C / bc
    Forum & Community Manager

Closed as BC has already posted Patch Notes for 2.4 Beta 3.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213