Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Why does HSL synthesis require manmade mats? Useless for exploration???

My god is this still going? Sandy made a choice to bind explorers to the bubble by about the silliest method possible, whilst simultaneously removing any need for HSL, ever.

It's a non-issue. HSL have been redundant for exploration since forever, the status quo has been maintained. Sandy has helpfully removed yet more drama and periodic spikes of excitement from exploration, I can only presume at the behest of people for whom excitement is an anathema for enjoyment.

Exploration is dying, because Frontier aren't building the game for exploration, and those who 'speak' for exploration have long since divorced themselves from anything relating to excitement (excitement? hah! trinary starts? bah! an explorer craves not these things!); they are building it so you spend your time inexorably dragged back to the bubble, where they want you to be, and the explorers Frontier do listen to, appear to want to have a circle jerk over who can go the furthest and back with 0% hull damage.

You can't fight those who seek to remove the soul of exploration; they have frontier's ear. At most, you can simply ignore their meddling and make the best of it you can.

tl;dr - let it go.

Originally Posted by kofeyh View Post (Source)
    You can't fight those who seek to remove the soul of exploration; they have frontier's ear. At most, you can simply ignore their meddling and make the best of it you can.

tl;dr - let it go.

Originally Posted by sleutelbos View Post (Source)
    Still: how many synths can you prepare before leaving, and how many planets of doom do you run into? Now I am not even against making them 'live of the land' but the OP's claim that it is currently useless is just daft.
    I didn't claim they were useless (???) I posed the question, which is why there's a bunch of question marks after the phrase.

Anyway, aren't you a bit late to this party?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425