Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 92

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous 2.4 Open Beta now over

  1. #46
    Originally Posted by Sentynal View Post (Source)
    Is there any easy way to delete all these beta installs that I have on my PC?
    The options are removed so I can't select them to uninstall them??
    I dont recommend that. When 2.4 goes live, you can just copy the beta file over the live file and the download time is much more shorter.

  2. #47
    Wow have to try that...

    Originally Posted by Henkka77 View Post (Source)
    I dont recommend that. When 2.4 goes live, you can just copy the beta file over the live file and the download time is much more shorter.

  3. #48
    The latest elite launcher does it itself if it detects you have a beta directory, you don't have to do it manually any longer.

    Mark

  4. #49
    Originally Posted by markdiss View Post (Source)
    The latest elite launcher does it itself if it detects you have a beta directory, you don't have to do it manually any longer.

    Mark
    Really? Thats news for me. Thx Cmdr!

  5. #50
    Shall we all head over to systems near Maia.... omg.. how exciting.

  6. #51
    Originally Posted by Paige Harvey View Post (Source)
    We look forward to bringing the full 2.4 update to you soon, so watch this space for further information.
    When is "soon" can we get a clarification?

  7. #52
    Downloading 2.4 now
    signature2

  8. #53
    Originally Posted by Paige Harvey View Post (Source)
    Greetings Commanders,

    As mentioned in our latest newsletter the 2.4 Open Beta is now closed, and we'd like to thank you for all your help in testing this latest update! We look forward to bringing the full 2.4 update to you soon, so watch this space for further information.

    Thank you!
    CMDR Mr Crown Vic P71

  9. #54
    Originally Posted by Dave c View Post (Source)
    Downloading 2.4 now
    Really ?
    Fiat Coupe 20VT+ Gone..... Nissan 350Z Gone. Replaced with dirty nappies, no sleep and sicky shirts. Thank god for my Cobra MK III. Fast, practical AND child friendly

  10. #55
    No! Just need the practice for when it goes live
    signature2

  11. #56
    Can I have the 2.4 without the Thargoid content? Thank You.
    Ah now that I am thinking of it: Can I have offline 32bit season one? Since I suck in combat...
    Or should I migrate to Colonia? Maybe better of to beagle point?...

  12. #57

  13. #58
    Well, I failed my mission.

    To unlock the Corvette before 2.4 drops.

    86% to go, in... errr... What's the release date?

    I can do about 8% a session... So 11 sessions... 2 sessions a week...

    2.4 will be released, no doubt, when I'm at 99%. In 5.5 weeks!

    CMDR Cosmic Spacehead

  14. #59
    Originally Posted by Dave c View Post (Source)
    Downloading 2.4 now
    Haha... you got me then. I was just going to run upstairs a logon... haha

  15. #60
    Originally Posted by CMDR_Cosmicspacehead View Post (Source)
    Well, I failed my mission.

    To unlock the Corvette before 2.4 drops.

    86% to go, in... errr... What's the release date?

    I can do about 8% a session... So 11 sessions... 2 sessions a week...

    2.4 will be released, no doubt, when I'm at 99%. In 5.5 weeks!

    CMDR Cosmic Spacehead

    Do U have the money to mod it.... and engineering will take another 3 weeks

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast