Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Livestreams Info for next two weeks - CQC with Lloyd Morgan-Moore (07/09/17 - 7PM BST)

What happened to the questions asked? Paige? Ed? Lloyd?
    Join us on the Elite PS4 community discord server for Elite Dangerous - ElitePS https://discord.gg/uwzGfT2

Skip this one and wait for the other one on the 14th, is the message im getting from this thread. Not that I watch them anyway, I take it someone will post a thread covering the main points

Originally Posted by who? View Post (Source)
    Add a race CQC-mode where you're racing through gates, with Force Shell weapons to throw others off course, and you've got my vote!
    Yes please with shockmines on top!

Originally Posted by stormyuk View Post (Source)
    What happened to the questions asked? Paige? Ed? Lloyd?
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post5898193

Picking on the one that I asked:
    6. Will the “Founder or Elite” missions ever get added back into the game?

Nothing to talk about on this right now.
    I have to ask why is that? If not now, can I expect an answer at all?

I've been asking about this issue since the beta of v2.0 when they originally disappeared and it was assumed to be a bug. QA said they'd chase it up but never came back with a response.
    With the missions-board rework that arrived with The Engineers, I asked if the missions had been migrated and it seems that they didn't have time to add them in time for release according to Dominic. I asked again in December if they're present yet as they're still not showing up and Dom said he thought they should be there and would find out, but I didn't get an answer.
    I don't want to keep chasing this and growing more and more irritated at the radio silence, but like many others pledged to a higher level in the Kickstarter to be a Founder for the promise of additional rare and special missions. More were meant to be coming after release, but have never appeared. The few that we did have are apparently absent from the game. I can't even get a straight answer as if they're still not there or if this is perhaps due to a bug.

There's 1000 of us that pledged the extra £50 to be Founders, and another 1000 that pledged at even higher levels. I don't think it's expecting too much to ask for some information about the status of these missions and what FD intends to do moving forward?

And if Sandro is going to be covering Lore in the livestream next week, and considering most of the missions relate to the Dark Wheel, Raxxla etc, perhaps someone at FD could show some interest in what the situation is... Please.

(For anyone who doesn't know about these missions -they would be available to any player who has reached Elite rank, they're not exclusive content but Founders can accept them without needing the rank. Obviously if they're removed then this is an erosion of that Kickstarter perk.)

Originally Posted by AndyJ View Post (Source)
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post5898193

Picking on the one that I asked:

I have to ask why is that? If not now, can I expect an answer at all?

I've been asking about this issue since the beta of v2.0 when they originally disappeared and it was assumed to be a bug. QA said they'd chase it up but never came back with a response.
    With the missions-board rework that arrived with The Engineers, I asked if the missions had been migrated and it seems that they didn't have time to add them in time for release according to Dominic. I asked again in December if they're present yet as they're still not showing up and Dom said he thought they should be there and would find out, but I didn't get an answer.
    I don't want to keep chasing this and growing more and more irritated at the radio silence, but like many others pledged to a higher level in the Kickstarter to be a Founder for the promise of additional rare and special missions. More were meant to be coming after release, but have never appeared. The few that we did have are apparently absent from the game. I can't even get a straight answer as if they're still not there or if this is perhaps due to a bug.

There's 1000 of us that pledged the extra £50 to be Founders, and another 1000 that pledged at even higher levels. I don't think it's expecting too much to ask for some information about the status of these missions and what FD intends to do moving forward?

And if Sandro is going to be covering Lore in the livestream next week, and considering most of the missions relate to the Dark Wheel, Raxxla etc, perhaps someone at FD could show some interest in what the situation is... Please.

(For anyone who doesn't know about these missions -they would be available to any player who has reached Elite rank, they're not exclusive content but Founders can accept them without needing the rank. Obviously if they're removed then this is an erosion of that Kickstarter perk.)
    Maybe they have something special planned for these.

Originally Posted by AndyJ View Post (Source)
    I was thinking back to when I last saw one of these missions... Did they disappear about the same time all the missions were switched to no longer having an active rank locking? I'm not sure, but I'd be interested to know, even though I'm not Elite ranked.

Anyway, unfortunately I missed the CQC event yesterday, I've played in those stream events before and had some good fun. Maybe I can catch the next one.

Ahh thanks Andy totally blind. Hehe.
    Join us on the Elite PS4 community discord server for Elite Dangerous - ElitePS https://discord.gg/uwzGfT2

Originally Posted by CMDR-AD View Post (Source)
    I was thinking back to when I last saw one of these missions... Did they disappear about the same time all the missions were switched to no longer having an active rank locking? I'm not sure, but I'd be interested to know, even though I'm not Elite ranked.

Anyway, unfortunately I missed the CQC event yesterday, I've played in those stream events before and had some good fun. Maybe I can catch the next one.
    It seems that they originally went missing with the 1.5 Ships update when their generation was restricted to "Founder's World". (or 2.0 for Horizons)
    The consensus in the backers sub-forum not long after was that no-one was seeing them any more - so they've probably been AWOL since December 2015.

The rank-lock change came in with the Engineers update (2.1) and it seems that these missions may not have been converted to the new system.
    I've not been able to find out since if they're still in-game or not.

I tried raising the issue in the 2.4 beta discussion sub-forum a few weeks ago in the hope of an answer or even getting them back in this next release. There's more detail >here< about the missions & issue history if interested. (post #1 & #7)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12