Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Livestreams Info for next two weeks - CQC with Lloyd Morgan-Moore (07/09/17 - 7PM BST)

1. This is the last staff post in this thread. #1

Livestreams Info for next two weeks - CQC with Lloyd Morgan-Moore (07/09/17 - 7PM BST)

Hello everyone!

As Dale pointed out in this post here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...te-speculation! we'll be doing a livestream next week with Sandro Sammarco where we'll talk all about the Elite lore, answer your questions about the beta and maybe they'll be a tiny little treat in there too.

But this week! To get back in to the swing of things (just got back from three weeks off Thursday livestreams!) we'll be joined by Lloyd Morgan-Moore to finally play some CQC on the PlayStation 4.

So if you're on PS4 come join us in-game, and if you're not, come along and watch - we'll be giving away some paint job packs for those in the chat, too!

https://www.youtube.com/elitedangerous/live

Ed

Sorry but i will be asleep by then. ZzZzZz

Shameless plug for the CQC discord channel here: https://discord.me/elitedangerouscqc - to help find CQC matches when there isn't a livestream...

Hooray for everything. \o/

Flimley

Good stuff I am away for 3 weeks, (as we agreed) just keep it low key 'till I get back

All I'm interested in is the T-10 and if there's a medium SLF capable Imp ship.
    If there's actual missions relating to Thargoids and stuff I don't need third party sites for I'll be very pleasantly surprised.

That's 2:00pm my time, and a day earlier. I'll be at work. As usual.
    I've never been able to participate in these, and likely never will, which means I will only ever see zero people in the queue for CQC.

CQC eh, still flogging that dead horse then. How is the matchmaking these days at times when Frontier isn't trying awfully hard to pull people on at a specific time?

Yep. Dead horse flogging. Just kill CQC already. Might help with the decision to have a beta elite on all the worlds platforms for a long enough time until people get bored with the lack of content.
    Because the programmers are you know... exhausted.

Sound business idea if ever I heard one.

Kill that CQC already and concentrate on the main game.

I honestly can't understand why they don't use SJA's voracious NPC AI to fill CQC with tiered bots to fight against when the foyer is empty. It's almost as if they want CQC to fail by blaming us that we don't use it. Half the time, thanks to differing time zones, even with Discord, it's hard to get a match.

CQC .... does that stand for Can't Quite Connect?

Originally Posted by iFred View Post (Source)
    Kill that CQC already and concentrate on the main game.
    Nah, I'd much rather they improve CQC by adding good rewards and incentives, and filling empty matches with some of Sarah's toughest and most punishing AI bots. Then integrate it into the main game by turning CQC into a galactic VR telepresence sport where anyone can log in from their ships anywhere in the galaxy to compete in some CQC, with seasonal leaderboards + rewards.

CQC could be a pretty cool part of the game with just some gentle thoughtful massaging.

Originally Posted by Mengy View Post (Source)
    Nah, I'd much rather they improve CQC by adding good rewards and incentives, and filling empty matches with some of Sarah's toughest and most punishing AI bots. Then integrate it into the main game by turning CQC into a galactic VR telepresence sport where anyone can log in from their ships anywhere in the galaxy to compete in some CQC, with seasonal leaderboards + rewards.

CQC could be a pretty cool part of the game with just some gentle thoughtful massaging.
    Add a race CQC-mode where you're racing through gates, with Force Shell weapons to throw others off course, and you've got my vote!

Originally Posted by Mengy View Post (Source)

Yes to all this! Put it up there in the comms match making panel or add it to station menus. Give us some more modes and a lobby browser.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast