Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Frontier Expo now on instagram

Originally Posted by BACKER #-4112 View Post (Source)
    Trying to find information on Elite Dangerous nowadays is like a sidequest in Fallout series:

https://i.imgur.com/htBOHK2.png
    Brilliant! Repped.

(click banner for guides, hint & tips, reference lists and much much more!)

Originally Posted by Scottt View Post (Source)
    And you can't help yourself raising the derogatory bar, because you are english
    Calm down Angus no need to get offended.

Originally Posted by IndigoWyrd View Post (Source)
    It's another one of those social-advertising sites for the Garbage Generation.

The sooner we collectively turn our backs on these sorts of things and refuse to get our advertisements from them the sooner companies will go back to hosting their own things, in the own sites, and the internet will be a better place for it.
    I bet your a great guest at dinner parties with that amazing personality of yours.
    Recruitment is OPEN to our new PC arm of the Federal Privateers! Private Message for more information or visit our Steam Page.

Low rankings due to transfer from Xbox to PC.

Federal Privateers' PC Community Leader

And Facebook IS the go-to Advertising Medium for the Garbage Generation to be sure - and combating the advertising industry is huge undertaking, but it can be done and won - embrace ad-blocking technology, do not click or purchase products shoved in your faces - let the numbers do the talking. When the advertisers see they are not getting results, they will get the message - they won't want it, but they will get it.
    And of course, spreading the word also works wonders - as does not signing up or participating in these sort of events on things like Instaspam, (in your)Face(advertisement)book, or anywhere else for that matter.

One person cannot be an avalanche, but one person can start one.

Join the fight - win the war - say No to Advertisement.
    Say no to those that push their beliefs on others even when it doesn't make sense. Without advertisement, say goodbye to everything you like to enjoy for entertainment. To include the Newspaper you probably read back in the day. Without ads, that paper wouldn't have been so cheap. It would have costed you a lot more than what you paid for it.
    Recruitment is OPEN to our new PC arm of the Federal Privateers! Private Message for more information or visit our Steam Page.

Low rankings due to transfer from Xbox to PC.

Federal Privateers' PC Community Leader

Originally Posted by Blight Born View Post (Source)
    I bet your a great guest at dinner parties with that amazing personality of yours.
    Not only am I an amazing dinner party guest, I'm an even more incredible host. But you'll never find out, with an attitude like that.
    But that just means more Cristal Brut for everyone else.

Some things don't need ads to sell them - Remember that Rolls Royce ad from last year's Superbowl?

What if you hate ALL social media?

I know, old timer, "don't use it" - but I already don't and only want to spread the word that one can live a full, productive, informed and happy life free of it.
    Did you know that this forum is a social medium?

Join the fight - win the war - say No to Advertisement.
    This message brought to you by Butterfinger.

"Nobody's gonna lay a finger on my Butterfinger."
    AMD FX-8370 4.0GHz / 32 GB Ram / Titan X Pascal / ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z ROG / HTC Vive / Steam VR Rating: 20937
    Independent Trader - Curious Explorer - The least talented smuggler in the Galaxy.
    "Play the game. Don't game the play." - Any grind, is in your mind.
    CMDR Shadragon / CMDR Drain Bamaged / CMDR CuteLilBunny

Originally Posted by BACKER #-4112 View Post (Source)
    Trying to find information on Elite Dangerous nowadays is like a sidequest in Fallout series:

https://i.imgur.com/htBOHK2.png
    Pure gold and a grain of truth. And that's not the only instance where media bloat kinda makes it harder to communicate.

All the cogs and wheels stay still if it is the People's will.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123