Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Protecting Traders in Kamadhenu (Bounty Hunting)

Well this CG nudged my assets to 10 billion:

8,500.000 Cr from those naive interdictive NPCs that founded nothing suspicious in my 6 shield boosters.
    Already made 1504 merits during the break. 5.000.000 Cr more incoming.
    Ich bin das letzte Biest am Himmel

Originally Posted by KillWhitey View Post (Source)
    Whats the guestimate on when 2.4 is dropping? With all the CG cash piling up, I was thinkin' of getting that Python, but maybe I should hold off a week or two. See what the new ships(s) are like.
    Earliest possibility is next week with the latest being in 3 weeks.

But there was some talk of not everything coming to us in one lump but distributed out over time so it is possible the much discussed T10-Defender might arrive later if it isn't in the original release of 2.4.

Keep in mind I have been known to be mistaken, but usually only on days with a Y in them

How do thrusters work, it is simple.

Stuff goes in, stuff happens, stuff comes out VERY fast.

Originally Posted by aRJay View Post (Source)

But there was some talk of not everything coming to us in one lump but distributed out over time so it is possible the much discussed T10-Defender might arrive later if it isn't in the original release of 2.4.

Keep in mind I have been known to be mistaken, but usually only on days with a Y in them
    Lol!! Haven't we all been mistaken like this RJ?!
    Want to be a TeaBagger? - go here and never look back! ... ---> http://teabaggers.bplaced.net/index.php
    Who are the "Tea - Baggers" - The "Teaka Elite Altruists Bagging Co-operative" - if you don't know, then you have never lived! Come join us
    Come along and get yourself a free Ceremonial Blue-Nosing; we think you will love it !!

Cheers.

Might sit on the cash then and see what happens. I can lazily work on unlocking the rest of the engineers in the mean time. And I still haven't gotten 'round to checking any Guardian ruins yet, either. 3 weeks in Kamadhenu and I've had my fill of CGs for the moment. (I say that now but in a day or two, or three, I'll probably be in a CZ)

That's Brilliant! .
    (I may very well start using that line... .)

Originally Posted by KillWhitey View Post (Source)
    Cheers.

Might sit on the cash then and see what happens. I can lazily work on unlocking the rest of the engineers in the mean time. And I still haven't gotten 'round to checking any Guardian ruins yet, either. 3 weeks in Kamadhenu and I've had my fill of CGs for the moment. (I say that now but in a day or two, or three, I'll probably be in a CZ)
    A new thread started on this subject and I bracketed the date.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...n-Release-Date

How do thrusters work, it is simple.

Stuff goes in, stuff happens, stuff comes out VERY fast.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415