Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Road Rally Racing

Originally Posted by Jhyrryl View Post (Source)
    It's technically still Friday where I am, but I am not likely to have season 1's maps redone post-feedback until middle of the upcoming week. Tomorrow is my son's 1st birthday, and I've been prepping for and entertaining family. Also my wife an I went out to celebrate our 6th anniversary Wednesday (actual date is Sunday), so I'm a little behind. But I expect a lot of people will be too busy with Thargoids to be worried about the start of a 3-month racing event.
    Totally understood, hope you guys had a good time! Looking forward to seeing the maps next week or so.

Reordered the OP's sections and added a Divisions section, which now includes Standard and Versus racing. The Versus division provides for a round-robin-style, head-to-head competition, rather than the Standard clock-based one.

i would love to do this but i dont use recording software or even have any. if someone would be nice enough to point me in the right direction for a good program that wont take up alot of my resources/
    windows 10 pro
    Asus X99 Deluxe
    i7 5930k
    16gb ram
    980ti

Originally Posted by AldrickExGladius View Post (Source)
    i would love to do this but i dont use recording software or even have any. if someone would be nice enough to point me in the right direction for a good program that wont take up alot of my resources/
    windows 10 pro
    Asus X99 Deluxe
    i7 5930k
    16gb ram
    980ti
    I use OBS. Prior to acquiring a modern gaming PC, it was the only recording software that didn't destroy my frame rate.

Originally Posted by AldrickExGladius View Post (Source)
    980ti
    With the 980ti, you should (or could) have GeForce Experience. That would take care of that.

Mind, in whatever is currently set up in my alt account, that one will only record the full screen when I play on rift (no, I haven't bothered with trying to find out why or how... I just run the recording through Shotcut to crop it down to size).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12