Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Current PVP meta...

I'll make sure I don't get hit by missiles then.

Although, if I remember rightly, utility placement on the FAS is tragic. I'd have to show the missiles my belly (is there anything else of importance under there?) for the PD to get its hits in. Must try to remember to do that.
    Who the hell are you? I called for the lord of flatulence, not one of his discharges. - John Constantine

Originally Posted by besieger View Post (Source)
    Did you get the video uploaded? what Sunade talks about its pretty much what happened in our fight.
    YT was slow, I think it died while uploaded only 75%, will try again.

But you are right, PD would help. I dont carry it because you are the first that used seakers in weeks of fights that I had... so its just waistfull IMO because 9/10 pvp builds dont have seakers/hounds. At least thats from my point of view.

Originally Posted by ALGOMATIC View Post (Source)
    YT was slow, I think it died while uploaded only 75%, will try again.

But you are right, PD would help. I dont carry it because you are the first that used seakers in weeks of fights that I had... so its just waistfull IMO because 9/10 pvp builds dont have seakers/hounds. At least thats from my point of view.
    Yes you are right it might be a waste, though as others have pointed out and as I will be able to show you from your side of the video if you turn to the side as a missile is coming in, you can mitigate most of the damage. I am really interested to see how my FA off flying looks from your POV.

Originally Posted by Aashenfox View Post (Source)

Although, if I remember rightly, utility placement on the FAS is tragic. I'd have to show the missiles my belly (is there anything else of importance under there?) for the PD to get its hits in. Must try to remember to do that.
    While I'm nowhere near the level of some of the players commenting here (Sundae/Truesilver/Harry Potter) I have a semi old vid that might be relevant to the discussion:

Also, here's an example of the things some of us get up to. Turns out there are a few groups now coming together to play with the player killers so if you're interested Ashenfox, Discord is where the action is. It's where people group up, make plans and talk. It's free and you can set up your own channel there if you like.

Originally Posted by Aashenfox View Post (Source)

Its not the algomaitc fight but its another FAS, this one is built with a meta PVP build.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314