Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing Skyrim as a wizard.

Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    I should tell you, the mod is totally customisable. You can have it just for the aesthetic if you like. Very well made.
    That is good to know, I was looking at it last night, seems like it's very popular. I came across one mod I thought you would be interested in, Ultimate HD Fire, should make fire spells look a lot better as well as camp fires, fire pits in taverns and so on.

So far I am only running graphics mods, weather mods and texture mods (for both scenery and characters), some other tweeks and the Paarthurnax dilemma mod fix.

Natural Eyes
    Apachi Sky Hair
    Divine Skin
    Adorable Females

Better Overworld map- Stone Roads
    Fully voiced Sofia- funny follower

Cities of Skyrim Retexture
    Graphics Overhaul pt 1
    Lush Overhaul
    Realistic Water 2
    Climates of Tamriel
    Static Mesh mod- better textures

No issues, or frame drops with this load order

Dual wielding assassin.
    No matter what I try I always end up as a backstabbing in the shadows.

A few armor mods, Princes of the Woods armor, some texture mods and vegetation mods, and very nice ENB.
    | i5 3350p @3.1 | 8 GB RAM | MSI GTX 660 | Elite: Dangerous on SSD |
    My Flickr
    My Soundcloud
    English is not my native language

I haven't played in forever, but I had so many mods installed that when I got my new computer a year ago, I never went back to try and get the game to start working again. But with it I was a werewolf version of a sith lord pretty much. Played that game a hell of a lot, tested out so many mods and kept only the best (which still added up to like 50) and never even finished the game. I should go back one of these days to see if I can get it working again. I do miss it from time to time...

Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post (Source)
    Dual wielding assassin.
    No matter what I try I always end up as a backstabbing in the shadows.

A few armor mods, Princes of the Woods armor, some texture mods and vegetation mods, and very nice ENB.
    This is what I'm leaning towards, started off my game by grabbing two iron daggers and dual wielding, taking out Storm Cloaks, going to level up archery and stealth first The even have a mod that puts scopes on your Bow, didn't try that one out yet. I might have to start a second game as a mage though, the new spell mods are so tempting.

Last play through I tried out a short sword and big shield Leigionnaire, focused on shield fighting.
    I did a Mohawked savage, with tomahawks and herbs/poisons which looked excellent. Used a Humans Drop Human Parts mod to get hearts for poisons. Added a bow later on.

My favorite little mod is All Dogs are German Shepherds. Skyrim is amazing still.

This is one of my favourite Let's Plays video's for a mage build play-through of Skyrim:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...06A7CBFF7373EC

There might be some tips in the first video for char creation that might be handy?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12