View Entry Info: Planet IGAE b 4 not in system to deliver haulage

Category:
PS4 Bug Reports
Attachments

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Planet IGAE b 4 not in system to deliver haulage

Planet IGAE b 4 not in system to deliver haulage

Severity
    Moderate

Frequency
    Rarely (25%)

Time of occurrence
    23:37 CET

Date of occurrence
    10/09/17

Ship/SRV?
    N/A

Ship Type

Description
    Planet IGAE b 4 not in system to deliver haulage 2nd bug of the same kind, different system: Could not complete 2 missions, missing planet. Not possible to land on missing planet IGAE B 4 that Lynn Prospect is supposed to be on in system Igae. All B planets are missing from the IGAE system map Was supposed to haul: 15u of Basic Medicines - reward 131,755 CR 9u of Basic Medicines - reward 131,253 CR Naturally, I did receive a fine: Fine for Failure - 7,365 CR Is there a chance to redo these missions (with the planet in place) Thanks in any case

Steps to Reproduce
    IGAE system map still shows no B planet, just a ring and 2 stations that are not next to a planetIgae missing planet.docx

2. This is the last staff post in this thread. #2
    Hey mozzi_14,

Thanks for the report.

I've checked this out and found that Lynn Prospect is on Igae B 4.

Have you tried scanning the Nav beacon to reveal all the settlements in the system? Or used a discovery scanner in the proximity of where the planet should be?
    Please remember to use the bug reporting template, found in our guidelines for posting threads about bugs!
    Please check our known issues threads before making your report:
    PC & Mac - Known Issues Thread
    Xbox One - Known Issues Thread

Originally Posted by QA-Mitch View Post (Source)
    Hey mozzi_14,

Thanks for the report.

I've checked this out and found that Lynn Prospect is on Igae B 4.

Have you tried scanning the Nav beacon to reveal all the settlements in the system? Or used a discovery scanner in the proximity of where the planet should be?
    Hi Mitch,
    you actually saw the planet in the system IGAE on the PS4? Or are you saying without scanning the Nav Beacon some planets are not there?
    I tried that for sure in the first occurrance I reported (Ekonir B 7a) and that did not help... If you are sure the planet will be there on the PS4 I will fly there, if you are saying that the Nav Beacon would correct/fill the system map...
    I have used the advanced discovery scanner in both systems - in vain...

am I doing something wrong?
    It has been surprising and frustrating, as I have been doing quite some missions and there has never been missing planets... unnamed, undiscovered, but never not there...

Thanks
    mozzi_14