Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Screaming internally

Screaming internally

*screams internally*

Tell you what, I'll fly your ship over to you for half that amount. Limited time offer.

Originally Posted by mephisto9466 View Post (Source)
    Transfer option: Sell ship.

the ship isnt even worth that much! and i cant get a cutter in colonia! T_T

If it was not a formula you could see the Mega ship owners charging more for that exact reason

It is prohibitively expensive to transfer ships that far. I'm planning to go out there at some point but I don't expect to be able to afford to transfer my FAS, let alone something as pricey as a Cutter.

Apparently the way to go is to store your A rated and engineered modules that can't be got out there, buy a new ship when you arrive and transfer the modules. But that wouldn't help you with your Cutter anyway, if there are none for sale.

Fly the Cutter out there manually and have cheaper ships shuttled as necessary.

Originally Posted by jasonbarron View Post (Source)
    Fly the Cutter out there manually and have cheaper ships shuttled as necessary.
    Well, this too. I hear you can get a jump range of 30LY or more on a Cutter engineered and outfitted for exploration, which should be okay for such a trip. And once you get it there you can use module transfer to convert it back to the build you had in the bubble. I imagine that in itself is not cheap, but a lot less than 1.4 billion.

Ive never been to colonia in my 1100 hours of play and am considering building a "colonia ship" capable of doing everything out there, and flying it there to live. It can stay there.

I just don't think I'd enjoy going that far though. I've done a lot of exploration but I always know it's a time limited thing.

Oh man, should have built a Jump Cutter then just transferred each module out there.

What were you thinking?

I would even consider flying a fully equipped cutter with heavy bulkheads, fully armed, and with class 8 shields out there.. it still gets 20LY+ if engineered. Commanders have traveled to Beagle Point with less jumprange...

Originally Posted by sb413197 View Post (Source)
    Ive never been to colonia in my 1100 hours of play and am considering building a "colonia ship" capable of doing everything out there, and flying it there to live. It can stay there.

I just don't think I'd enjoy going that far though. I've done a lot of exploration but I always know it's a time limited thing.
    A hauler works great, cheap and has a good jump range about 30ly unengineered with a scoop and can be quite heavily improved

You may be screaming but I am lol Sorry, cant help myself. I wouldnt have had the guts to push the button. So there is that!

I had no idea it was that expensive.

Know what's crazy? For some players, that's pocket change

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast