Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Livestream - Thargoid Lore Run Through 14/09 7PM BST

Thargoid Lore, oh dear
    Games without frontiers, devs without ears...

"AMD FX-9370 4.7 Ghz, Sabretooth 990fx, Samsung Evo 250Gb SSD, Western Digital 4Tb HDD, 32Gb Ram, R9 390 8Gb @ 3840*2160 Philips BDM4065UC, TrackIR5, X52pro, Win10"

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    I'm getting the weirdest of Stargate vibes for some reason...
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/ShadowWolf_Kell/MaiaSig3b.png

Originally Posted by Marc_Hicks View Post (Source)
    No, its biscuits that do that .
    And don't forget the Fritz Kola he loves that.

Good to listen to Sandy's words

It's going to be an hour of FD heads talking earnestly about the history of the thargoids while the comment stream is full of 'Whare iz type 10? When wil fix Dolfin? SPACELEG 2.4 KONFIRMED' spam. Oh ... the .... humanity

I hope there's some mention of the Lifetime Expansion Pass, and whether FD will still honour it now that they are not updating ED as seasons.

Q. will the dolphin heat bug be fixed for 2.4?

Q: When 2.4 will be done, contentwise? You have said that 2.4 will be getting content incrementally, but whats the time span for that?

Originally Posted by Factabulous View Post (Source)
    It's going to be an hour of FD heads talking earnestly about the history of the thargoids while the comment stream is full of 'Whare iz type 10? When wil fix Dolfin? SPACELEG 2.4 KONFIRMED' spam. Oh ... the .... humanity
    1. The type 10 will not be out unless it gets beta-tested by the players. That means 2.4.2
    2. Most if not all of 2.4 will be about the ancients and the weapons they used. It's going to be grind-fest for 6 months to get new engineering designs
    3. It's not going to be a type 10. It's just a code-name for an ancient ship design one engineer will dig up. They'll call it something else. It will have a diamond symbol on it. <>

Q. Why have I waited so long for 2.4 ?
    Anyhow. Cant wait to actually be able to get it.

Originally Posted by Henkka77 View Post (Source)
    Q: When 2.4 will be done, contentwise? You have said that 2.4 will be getting content incrementally, but whats the time span for that?
    10 years
    Cmdr Shivvy
    Pilots' Federation Academy, Class of '84
    More of my posts can be found at Facebook, Google+,Mastodon, Tumblr, Twitter, and Wordpress

Originally Posted by Arindor View Post (Source)
    I hope there's some mention of the Lifetime Expansion Pass, and whether FD will still honour it now that they are not updating ED as seasons.
    AFAIK the lifetime pass is still valid. There'd be an uproar if they for some strange reason decided to invalidate lifetime passes, and they'd lose a significant amount of customers in addition to getting a bad reputation.

Originally Posted by Kzak View Post (Source)
    AFAIK the lifetime pass is still valid. There'd be an uproar if they for some strange reason decided to invalidate lifetime passes, and they'd lose a significant amount of customers in addition to getting a bad reputation.
    Have to wonder where people get their thoughts from. The Lifetime Expansion never mentioned seasons and you got them anyway. What do seasons have to do with anything?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast