Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Livestream - Thargoid Lore Run Through 14/09 7PM BST

Cool live stream, absolutely awesome announcement trailer!!!!!!!!

I'm genuinely excited to see what will happen on the 26th and onward.

Originally Posted by andrak View Post (Source)
    For anyone that values their time the stream didn't reveal anything other than a release date of the 26th.

It was just a reiteration of the information you can read in the Canonn thread, followed by a flashy video that anyone with any life experience won't be taken in by.
    Lol.

I wonder if Veteran Commander Mason should have combat logged...

For anyone that values their time the stream didn't reveal anything other than a release date of the 26th.

It was just a reiteration of the information you can read in the Canonn thread, followed by a flashy video that anyone with any life experience won't be taken in by.
    pfffft... we know that the type 10 is not the panther clipper for certain now

7pm BST should be 12am this evening, but the stream already happened.... What have I misunderstood?

CMDR Brimstone AVM <-Youtube!

Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post (Source)
    7pm BST should be 12am this evening, but the stream already happened.... What have I misunderstood?
    Not sure - it is now 21:41 BST.

Link to recording of stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKOvDNhY40I

Originally Posted by Robert Maynard View Post (Source)
    Not sure - it is now 21:41 BST.

Link to recording of stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKOvDNhY40I
    Sorry, I should have clarified that I'm EST, 5 hours behind BST, and seeing as the stream already happened.... Who is in charge of time at Frontier? LOL

edit - Nevermind, I just realized my mistake.

CMDR Brimstone AVM <-Youtube!

Originally Posted by ORJI View Post (Source)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38bHNSB4cDM

I wonder if Veteran Commander Mason should have combat logged...
    Thanks for the link

Guess the Lore stream wasn't so boring after all.

that and electronic countermeasures will have a purpose.

although the thargoid only retaliated, got what they deserved imo.

Well thank God we all have choice eh? I personally enjoyed it all. Found it very informative.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567