View Entry Info: Thor's Helmet nebula seems to be in the

Category:
PC/MAC Bug Reports

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Thor's Helmet nebula seems to be in the

Thor's Helmet nebula seems to be in the

Severity
    Minor

Frequency
    Once (<1%)

Time of occurrence
    10:00 CEST

Date of occurrence
    13/09/17

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    N/A

Ship Type

Commander Name
    Artess

Description
    Thor's Helmet nebula seems to be in the wrong place. According to NASA (https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap140215.html), it should be 15,000 ly away from Sol, but in the game it's only about 3,000 away. It's even got an asteroid base at a star nearby, so it seems like a fairly important spot.

Steps to Reproduce
    Just look at the galaxy map.

Additional files?

I also messed up the thread title and can't find the "edit" button. Oops. Sorry.

Goddammit. And the frequency too. It's my first time writing on this forum, I'm sorry, but you really should enable post editing or at least let me delete and resubmit.

Originally Posted by Artess View Post (Source)
    Goddammit. And the frequency too. It's my first time writing on this forum, I'm sorry, but you really should enable post editing or at least let me delete and resubmit.
    What do you need it to say?

I can fix it for you!

5. This is the last staff post in this thread. #5
    Thanks for the report. I have logged this and forwarded it for further consideration.

Originally Posted by Ian Phillips View Post (Source)
    What do you need it to say?

I can fix it for you!
    Thanks! Frequency should be 100% and the thread name should say "...seems to be in the wrong place". But it looks like that the report was already accepted, so there's no need. Still thanks =)